An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Have Come To The Realisation

Archaeology cat

[quote name='rachael' post='1937954' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:39 AM']nobody really enjoys puking.[/quote]
I do. You feel much better afterward. I hate when you feel queasy, but your stomach won't throw up. It's better to throw up and get it over with.

[quote name='Era Might' post='1937975' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:06 PM']I do. You feel much better afterward. I hate when you feel queasy, but your stomach won't throw up. It's better to throw up and get it over with.[/quote]
You enjoy afterwards...but not the actual puking.

[quote name='rachael' post='1937983' date='Aug 1 2009, 01:09 PM']You enjoy afterwards...but not the actual puking.[/quote]
True. It's kind of like riding a rollercoaster.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1937989' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:13 PM']Nobody enjoys diarrhea either.[/quote]
Because, unlike throwing up, it doesn't stop after you do it.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='CatherineM' post='1937981' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:08 PM']Pain, no problem, but when I get sick, I practically collapse. It's embarrassing.[/quote]
That's how I am. I refuse to take pain meds unless absolutely necessary, and even then I only take paracetemol (tylenol). Pain almost never reduces me to tears, but nausea does.

[quote name='Era Might' post='1937991' date='Aug 1 2009, 12:15 PM']Why am I posting in a thread about vomiting and diarrhea?[/quote]
we have no shame in the lame board.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1937992' date='Aug 1 2009, 11:16 AM']That's how I am. I refuse to take pain meds unless absolutely necessary, and even then I only take paracetemol (tylenol). Pain almost never reduces me to tears, but nausea does.[/quote]

I'm like that too. I actually refuse to take it :D
the only pain that bothers me is this weird sharp, consistant, pain in my elbow that lasts all day unless i take advil. oh, and some cramps.

Edited by Christie_M