An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fill Up My Cup

Hassan

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938216' date='Aug 1 2009, 05:56 PM']drinking is bad for you[/quote]

What kind of a sailor are you? :ohno:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938226' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:01 PM']:idontknow:

I don't speak Yiddish :unsure:[/quote]

You speak arrogant. ;) It's a novel language. And I admit I am surprised to see the great and powerful Sultan uttering a Zionist language.

At any rate, have a pint of Guinness on me. Goes great with oatmeal cookies.

txdinghysailor

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938228' date='Aug 1 2009, 08:03 PM']What kind of a sailor are you? :ohno:[/quote]

a healthy one

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938229' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:04 PM']You speak arrogant. ;) It's a novel language. And I admit I am surprised to see the great and powerful Sultan uttering a Zionist language.[/quote]

Yiddish predates Zionism. And I don't dislike all forms of Zionism. Martin Buber's Zionism may have been, in my opinion, wrong, but I didn't find it repugnant. :unsure:

[quote]At any rate, have a pint of Guinness on me. Goes great with oatmeal cookies.[/quote]

I've never had Guinness :unsure:

Marie-Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938233' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:06 PM']Yiddish predates Zionism. And I don't dislike all forms of Zionism. Martin Buber's Zionism may have been, in my opinion, wrong, but I didn't find it repugnant. :unsure:[/quote]

Yiddish may predate Zionism but the symbolic association remains. I am just ragging you on that anyway. I love Zionists personally.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938233' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:06 PM']I've never had Guinness :unsure:[/quote]

Oh dear. Get thee to a bar, like right now. If none is available, I will pack the car and drive one to you straightaway.

[quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1938235' date='Aug 1 2009, 07:09 PM']Yiddish may predate Zionism but the symbolic association remains.[/quote]

Sadly, as I love Yiddish theater :sadwalk:

Seinfield and Curb Your Enthusiasm too, but I don't think that's really Yiddish theater :mellow:

[quote]I am just ragging you on that anyway.[/quote]

I know :P

[quote]I love Zionists personally.[/quote]

<_<

[quote]Oh dear. Get thee to a bar, like right now. If none is available, I will pack the car and drive one to you straightaway.[/quote]

:o

Telling an underage person to go to a bar?!?

Dude, when TTM gets back you're going to be in trouble :ohno:

[quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1938224' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:00 PM']Red Bull![/quote]

Redbull is worse for one's health than alcohol drunk in moderation.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1938233' date='Aug 1 2009, 06:06 PM']Yiddish predates Zionism. And I don't dislike all forms of Zionism. Martin Buber's Zionism may have been, in my opinion, wrong, but I didn't find it repugnant. :unsure:[/quote]

I dislike all forms of Zionism. I think that the Holy Land should be ruled by a Catholic crusader king.

(I'm totally serious, BTW.)

Edited by Resurrexi