An Old School Catholic Message Board

Was I Saved?

princessgianna

Was I saved?  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

tinytherese

[quote name='eagle_eye222001' post='1940928' date='Aug 5 2009, 01:54 AM']Well thanks for your and others support. Honestly I didn't feel like we made one bit of difference as we have precious little time to talk with no bible and a brain that forgot all the key points you use against sola fide.

Could have done a better job. :sadwalk:

Oh well. We did what we could. :mellow:

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/john+powell/track/the+bourne+identity"]John Powell - The Bourne Identity[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url][/quote]

I know the feeling, but seriously you both did a heck of a lot better than I would have done. And who knows? Perhaps they'll get curious and start investigating the Church because you "haunt them" with your points.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1941032' date='Aug 5 2009, 03:00 AM']Eagle_Eye & PG - great job!

That's exactly what I did. All the time. It was kinda funny, when I converted and I had much more confidence and hope in salvation, despite the fact that the SBC teaches OSAS and the Church doesn't. Because it no longer hinges on getting one prayer "right", and then worrying that you weren't ever really "saved" if you ever sin again.[/quote]

:yes:

elizabeth09

catholic.com is great, but also try to phatmass as well. But first. say catholic.com, if they have any more questions about the faith.