Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

If You Had A Million Dollars....


Recommended Posts

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1946316' date='Aug 11 2009, 04:57 PM']That's too general to necessarily have been a quote from the song. :mellow:[/quote]

You keep tellin' yourself that. :mellow:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I hate that song so very much. :sadwalk:

Posted (edited)
:console: it'll be ok. Edited by rachael
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I'm really resisting the urge to go to youtube and link the song.

Posted

doooooooooooo it

Nihil Obstat
Posted

That's like a rickroll that might just make my ears bleed.

Posted

The song is stupid, but I still like it because BNL puts on such a fun live show.

Now stop tempting me, or I'll use the money to buy a [i]real[/i] green dress.

[img]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6168/2998967204bg9.jpg[/img]

Posted

so pretty :shock:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='rachael' post='1947443' date='Aug 12 2009, 10:05 PM']so pretty :shock:[/quote]

:yes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...