Deus te Amat Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='tgoldson' post='1943770' date='Aug 8 2009, 06:38 PM']boo-yah![/quote] :highfive: If I had a million dollars, I'd fix T's apartment.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1943454' date='Aug 8 2009, 11:12 AM']Pay off my debts. [/quote] Me, too.
Resurrexi Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='txdinghysailor' post='1943732' date='Aug 8 2009, 04:39 PM']me.[/quote] Why wouldn't you want a personal chapel?
rachael Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 pay off my loans, go skydiving, then travel the world.
Deus te Amat Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1943787' date='Aug 8 2009, 07:24 PM']what medical professionals?[/quote] The ones that tested me as a child.
Adrestia Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvapPF8wlg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvapPF8wlg[/url] I saw them do this live in Detroit.
Resurrexi Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 (edited) If I had a [b]billion [/b]dollars, I would probably fund the building of at least one EF monastery. Edited August 9, 2009 by Resurrexi
Adrestia Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1943773' date='Aug 8 2009, 05:43 PM']If I had a million dollars, I'd fix T's apartment. [/quote] thank you! but it's probably a good thing that it's not fixed yet. Ike reminds me over and over again how much I need God.
pat22 Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 with a million dollars you could REBUILD that apartment better that it ever was. and outfit it with the most hightech systems. it would be like the president's apartment.
Adrestia Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1944057' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:07 AM']with a million dollars you could REBUILD that apartment better that it ever was. and outfit it with the most hightech systems. it would be like the president's apartment.[/quote] That would be too much for me. I work all the time so I would never be there. And I like to travel and go out with my friends. But... I could build a really great fenced yard for my dog then go and adopt more dogs so Mona would have brothers and sister to play with; and I could foster dogs that would be put down otherwise until they could find real homes. That would be awesome.
pat22 Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 let me know it you get any german shepherds or she doberman pinchers
Resurrexi Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 So is no-one else going to build a personal chapel or fund a monastery?
Resurrexi Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1944110' date='Aug 9 2009, 10:03 AM']no[/quote] Why do you say that?
pat22 Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 i would kill for one of these [img]http://media.wktv.com/images/small%20plane1.jpg[/img] did you know you can get a pilot's licence at 14?
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944108' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:01 AM']So is no-one else going to build a personal chapel or fund a monastery?[/quote] only if you promise to be a hermit.
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944111' date='Aug 9 2009, 12:03 PM']Why do you say that?[/quote] Because my entire home can be a place of prayer and I think the money would be better used to perform works of mercy.
rachael Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 a personal chapel is more like showing off to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now