Deus te Amat Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 Is it weird that I don't want a million dollars? I mean, if I had it, I'd pay off my super expensive college.... and help fund my trip to Roma... but there isn't really anything huge I'd want.
Adrestia Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 I'd hire the Barenaked Ladies to sing that song. Then I would give the rest of the money away.
Deus te Amat Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1943517' date='Aug 8 2009, 01:22 PM']might i suggest plastic surgery? [/quote] I'm quite satisfied with my looks, thanks.
The Bus Station Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 Pay my tuition... move to a cottage on the shore in Ireland. Save just enough to live comfortably, and provide for my family.
MIKolbe Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1943531' date='Aug 8 2009, 10:41 AM']I'm quite satisfied with my looks, thanks.[/quote] well then could you buy blind folds for the rest of us, please? thanks!
Deus te Amat Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 I didn't see you telling me to roll my eyes anywhere.
Selah Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 (edited) This is going to sound terribly cheezy, but I would probably save the money and then give it to various charities and non-profit organizations that I am a part of. Edited August 8, 2009 by Selah
MIKolbe Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1943576' date='Aug 8 2009, 01:07 PM']I didn't see you telling me to roll my eyes anywhere.[/quote] i never said you were smart or observant.
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1943585' date='Aug 8 2009, 04:45 PM']This is going to sound terribly cheezy, but I would probably save the money and then give it to various charities and non-profit organizations that I am a part of.[/quote] Very cheesy.
MIKolbe Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Selah' post='1943585' date='Aug 8 2009, 01:45 PM']This is going to sound terribly cheezy, but I would probably save the money and then give it to various charities and non-profit organizations that I am a part of.[/quote] that sounds very cool, dude. I would do the same thing after I made the million into a billion.
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1943594' date='Aug 8 2009, 04:55 PM']that sounds very cool, dude. I would do the same thing after I made the million into a billion.[/quote] uber-cheezy
Resurrexi Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='pat22' post='1943421' date='Aug 8 2009, 07:19 AM'][/quote] Who [i]wouldn't [/i]want a personal chapel? Ideally I would have a chapel like this one: [img]http://www.ayashbasu.com/photoblog/images/20060802135122_versailles.jpg[/img] But that would probably cost quite a bit more than a million dollars. Edited August 8, 2009 by Resurrexi
txdinghysailor Posted August 8, 2009 Author Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1943720' date='Aug 8 2009, 06:30 PM']Who [i]wouldn't [/i]want a personal chapel?[/quote] me.
Deus te Amat Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1943586' date='Aug 8 2009, 03:48 PM']i never said you were smart or observant.[/quote] Maybe not, but the Medical Professionals did. Edited August 8, 2009 by Deus_te_Amat
Adrestia Posted August 8, 2009 Posted August 8, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1943737' date='Aug 8 2009, 04:45 PM']Maybe not, but the Medical Professionals did. [/quote] boo-yah!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now