MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 wow all that and you are STILL wrong!!! are you like USED to being this wrong?
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944331' date='Aug 9 2009, 05:33 PM']I would say that there is certainly a distinction between "not absolutely necessary" and "unnecessary".[/quote] I wouldn't. There is necessary and unnecessary. Necessary = need. Unnecessary can be helpful or useful or just plain cool to have, but it's not something you need. The Rosary, for example, is extremely helpful in one's spiritual life. But, it's not necessary for salvation.
Resurrexi Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1944345' date='Aug 9 2009, 04:01 PM']I wouldn't. There is necessary and unnecessary. Necessary = need. Unnecessary can be helpful or useful or just plain cool to have, but it's not something you need. The Rosary, for example, is extremely helpful in one's spiritual life. But, it's not necessary for salvation.[/quote] You ignored what I said about there being a distinction made by theologians between non dignus (not worthy) and indignus (unworthy)... I honestly don't feel like arguing with you about this though. Pax! Edited August 9, 2009 by Resurrexi
IcePrincessKRS Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944348' date='Aug 9 2009, 06:03 PM']You ignored what I said about there being a distinction made by theologians between non dignus (not worthy) and indignus (unworthy)... I honestly don't feel like arguing with you about this though. Pax![/quote] I didn't ignore it. I found it irrelevant. We're not talking about Latin phrases.
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Resurrexi' post='1944348' date='Aug 9 2009, 03:03 PM']I honestly don't feel like arguing with you about this though.[/quote] that's cause you were wrong!!!! hahahahahaha
Deus te Amat Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 This thread is irrelevant to my interests. Let it be closed.
pat22 Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 a million smackers isn't in your interests? i find that hard to believe.
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944443' date='Aug 9 2009, 04:49 PM']This thread is irrelevant to my interests. Let it be closed.[/quote] such a cute little girl.
Hassan Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1943420' date='Aug 8 2009, 07:18 AM']and last but not least id hire the assasanation of hassan and offer his head on a plater to rexi[/quote] What a delightful joke! As though I had to fear an assassin
Deus te Amat Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944458' date='Aug 9 2009, 07:00 PM']such a cute little girl.[/quote] I'm taller than both Lil Red and Icey. You keep speaking opposites.
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944473' date='Aug 9 2009, 05:11 PM']I'm a bigger chump than both Lil Red and Icey. [/quote] i know...
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 [quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1944579' date='Aug 9 2009, 05:50 PM'] i know, i am such a chump... like you, mikolbe!!! [/quote] ouch, man. that really hurt. why are you so mean??!?!?!?!?!?
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 that is the meanest thing you have ever said. i need to vomit now.
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2009 Posted August 9, 2009 ok.. it said DtA's lunch on the bucket... then it said OATS on the reverse side. is there something i should know about you?
Deus te Amat Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 Yes, my screen name is the name of my horse. My real life name is actually something different.
MIKolbe Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 WAIT... so the pictures are that of a horse? yeah, i am gonna need some kaopectate.
Deus te Amat Posted August 10, 2009 Posted August 10, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1944616' date='Aug 9 2009, 08:03 PM']WAIT... so the pictures are that of a horse? yeah, i am gonna need some kaopectate.[/quote] Funny, but you've never actually seen a picture of me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now