rachael Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 (edited) Every time I see meat I'm having the same reaction: ugh. I've been one before. Edited August 11, 2009 by rachael
homeschoolmom Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 Try veggie tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,. I'm sure you'll love them.
CatherineM Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I did that in college. Cost me my gallbladder. I went from the all bacon grease Okie diet, to vegan, and my body freaked out.
Fidei Defensor Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 I love chicken too much. And bacon. Not so much beef and pork
homeschoolmom Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [quote name='fidei defensor' post='1946466' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:11 PM']I love chicken too much. And bacon. Not so much beef and pork [/quote] Bacon is pork.
rachael Posted August 11, 2009 Author Posted August 11, 2009 (edited) Edited August 11, 2009 by rachael
pat22 Posted August 11, 2009 Posted August 11, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1946426' date='Aug 11 2009, 05:41 PM']Every time I see meat I'm having the same reaction: ugh. I've been one before. [/quote] never say that to a texan unless you want to on your rear. we live off of beef and chicken.
Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 I feel the same way...I love meat, don't get me wrong. I eat primarily veggies, though, simply because I find that the older I get the harder it is for me to digest large portions of meat. If I eat a steak, I love it, but then I feel like I'm still eating it 3 days later. So I have cut a lot of meat from my diet simply for that reason. Digestive problems smell of elderberries.
Fidei Defensor Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 (edited) [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1946467' date='Aug 11 2009, 05:13 PM']Bacon is pork. [/quote] Shhhh. The crispy saltiness tricks me into thinking it isn't. It also doesn't look like pig parts. Edited August 12, 2009 by fidei defensor
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1946496' date='Aug 11 2009, 06:59 PM']never say that to a texan unless you want to on your rear. we live off of beef and chicken.[/quote] I'm a native Texan. [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946503' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:03 PM']I feel the same way...I love meat, don't get me wrong. I eat primarily veggies, though, simply because I find that the older I get the harder it is for me to digest large portions of meat. If I eat a steak, I love it, but then I feel like I'm still eating it 3 days later. So I have cut a lot of meat from my diet simply for that reason. Digestive problems smell of elderberries.[/quote] It doesn't just go for meat either...when I eat super-healthy for days on end, which I tend to do, then blow a day (like today), all I want to do for the next two or three days is throw up. And all I ate was some cookies.
Fidei Defensor Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946503' date='Aug 11 2009, 06:03 PM']I feel the same way...I love meat, don't get me wrong. I eat primarily veggies, though, simply because I find that the older I get the harder it is for me to digest large portions of meat. If I eat a steak, I love it, but then I feel like I'm still eating it 3 days later. So I have cut a lot of meat from my diet simply for that reason. Digestive problems smell of elderberries.[/quote] I hear you! I have my massive share of digestive problems, though sadly not from my age. Though, on any given day, what I can and cannot eat can change.
pat22 Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1946509' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:09 PM']I'm a native Texan.[/quote] apparently not
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1946512' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:11 PM']apparently not [/quote] Ah, the birth certificate reads otherwise.
Fidei Defensor Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1946516' date='Aug 11 2009, 06:14 PM']Ah, the birth certificate reads otherwise.[/quote] Texans can read? You learn something new every day
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 (edited) Nah. Most of us just use a form of Braille. Edited August 12, 2009 by rachael
pat22 Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 more like hobo symbols. i think every catholic Texan that can read is on this site im very special!
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='pat22' post='1946528' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:31 PM']im very special![/quote]
Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Pat, when you get on the lame board and call yourself "special" you do realize what's coming, don't you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now