Marie-Therese Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1946509' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:09 PM'] It doesn't just go for meat either...when I eat super-healthy for days on end, which I tend to do, then blow a day (like today), all I want to do for the next two or three days is throw up. And all I ate was some cookies. [/quote] I know what you mean...a couple of good salad and sushi days followed by a burger and fries, and then you feel like death. That is the downside to health, it makes being bad so much less enjoyable. LOL
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Marie-Therese' post='1946543' date='Aug 11 2009, 07:55 PM']I know what you mean...a couple of good salad and sushi days followed by a burger and fries, and then you feel like death. That is the downside to health, it makes being bad so much less enjoyable. LOL[/quote] Except alcohol always goes down smooth. But I don't even have that but like once a month.
The Bus Station Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 I had a delicious chicken teriyaki dinner, stir-fried with peppers and rice. It was divine.
Selah Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='rachael' post='1946426' date='Aug 11 2009, 05:41 PM']Every time I see meat I'm having the same reaction: ugh. I've been one before. [/quote] Congrats!
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='The Bus Station' post='1946547' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:02 PM']I had a delicious chicken teriyaki dinner, stir-fried with peppers and rice. It was divine.[/quote] You see, it's not even about animal rights, I just have no desire. So, [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/rac13sd/hv2kio.jpg[/img] [quote name='Selah' post='1946548' date='Aug 11 2009, 08:03 PM']Congrats! [/quote] ty
princessgianna Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 nah not me !I love meat way too much! though I do want to try tofu!
Era Might Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Some people eat Tofurkey for Thanksgiving dinner.
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 i've always hated turkey. [i]always[/i].
Era Might Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Why? It tastes just like chicken. Hen is good as well.
princessgianna Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Era Might' post='1946665' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:29 PM']Some people eat Tofurkey for Thanksgiving dinner.[/quote] I don;t think that I would go that far.
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Era Might' post='1946672' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:35 PM']Why? It tastes just like chicken. Hen is good as well.[/quote] No, no it does not.
rachael Posted August 12, 2009 Author Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Kitty' post='1946685' date='Aug 11 2009, 10:44 PM']I love steak too much to be a vegetarian.[/quote] It's the only thing I like when I'm pmsing. Unless I am getting enough iron...then I don't want it...
Kitty Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [img]http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/funny-pictures-pandas-eating-noms.jpg[/img]
Sojourner Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 Vegetarians are really annoying dinner guests.
Era Might Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 I was watching one of those shows starting Chef Ramsey, where he goes and tries to save failing restaurants. In this particular episode, he was trying to save a vegetarian restaurant. He actually showed that vegetarian does not have to be boring. He made a simple meal of bread with c[i][/i]heese on top, and tomato soup on the side.
Sojourner Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 (edited) You can come to dinner at my house, but I am not promising there will not be meat. Vegans are the MOST annoying. Edited August 12, 2009 by Terra Firma
Sojourner Posted August 12, 2009 Posted August 12, 2009 [quote name='Era Might' post='1946714' date='Aug 12 2009, 12:07 AM']I was watching one of those shows starting Chef Ramsey, where he goes and tries to save failing restaurants. In this particular episode, he was trying to save a vegetarian restaurant. He actually showed that vegetarian does not have to be boring. He made a simple meal of bread with c[i][/i]heese on top, and tomato soup on the side.[/quote] That show by turns fascinates and disgusts me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now