An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who Do You Think Was The Best President?

Nihil Obstat

Best President since 1930  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nihil Obstat

I'm interested to hear what you all pick, and the reasons behind it.
I didn't include a 'none' option, because even if you didn't like any of them, I want to hear who was the least terrible.

Happy voting. :)

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947857' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:19 AM']In terms of what?[/quote]
How much you agree with them and in your opinion, how good a job they did while in office.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947865' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:24 AM']How much you agree with them and in your opinion, how good a job they did while in office.[/quote]

:idontknow:

I really don't like what I know about Clinton and Reagan. In fact I think both commited war crimes. I thought Eisenhower, Carter and Bush Sr. had their moments.

I thought George Jr. had his moments but they were so overcast with his many screw ups that they seem kind of insignificant.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947867' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:27 AM']:idontknow:

I really don't like what I know about Clinton and Reagan. In fact I think both commited war crimes. I thought Eisenhower, Carter and Bush Sr. had their moments.

I thought George Jr. had his moments but they were so overcast with his many screw ups that they seem kind of insignificant.[/quote]
So you voted Obama?

(I only ask because so far I have one vote.)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' post='1947868' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:28 AM']So you voted Obama?

(I only ask because so far I have one vote.)[/quote]

Yeah. But that was mostly to skew the results :evil:

Honestly. I'm one of those people who would have voted for Bush over Gore regarding who'd I'd rather have a beer with. I think he seems like a good guy, in then he's well meaning. I'd hang out with him. I just think he had no buisness beign President. It's not personal.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947870' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:30 AM']Yeah. But that was mostly to skew the results :evil:[/quote]
:annoyed:

[quote name='Resurrexi' post='1947871' date='Aug 13 2009, 03:32 AM']I like [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh6aIkvgyVk"]Ike[/url].[/quote]
I'd like him more if he hadn't approved Operation AJAX

[quote name='Hassan' post='1947878' date='Aug 13 2009, 02:37 AM']I'd like him more if he hadn't approved Operation AJAX[/quote]

If I were ever to take over a country, I would definitely stage a coup.

Nihil Obstat

I picked 1930 as my cutoff date because I find modern politican history more interesting than, say, the 1800s. It just so happened that the number of presidents worked out nearly perfectly for my number of allowed poll questions.