missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) of the alcholic beverage variety. I don't like chocolate and I don't like beer, so don't suggest those. Edited September 8, 2009 by missionseeker
rachael Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) what kind of drinks do you like? sugary? carbonated? where are you going to buy the drink? Edited September 8, 2009 by rachael
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 I have no idea. Probably Publix. Maybe the pub here. Idk what they sell, though. And I don't know where it's located, either. And I don't know what kind of drinks I like.
CatherineM Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 White Russian, Vodka Collins, or maybe some aged tequila.
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 Since no one is going to buy one for me, I guess I just have to buy it myself. This is kinda no fun...
rachael Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) You could always buy a mix if you want to start out easy...a margarita and daiquiri mix. But don't forget the booze. Edited September 8, 2009 by rachael
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Straight whisky or scotch. With Coke or ginger ale if you really have to.
rachael Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='missionseeker' date='07 September 2009 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1252370083' post='1962951'] Since no one is going to buy one for me, I guess I just have to buy it myself. This is kinda no fun... [/quote] Ah, don't worry. The weekend after my 21st, I bought for a [i]bunch[/i] of people. By a bunch, I mean a frat. I guess it was payback for people buying for me for so long. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 September 2009 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1252370140' post='1962953'] Straight whisky or scotch. With Coke or ginger ale if you really have to. [/quote] Rum and coke!
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 all the guys I work with would buy me drinks.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='rachael' date='07 September 2009 - 07:37 PM' timestamp='1252370261' post='1962959'] Rum and coke! [/quote] Rum? Nah....... not strong enough.
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 idk if I could drink something called a fuzzy navel. My dad used to make jokes about belly button lint.
The Bus Station Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I think an appletini is a safe choice for a first drink. IF YOU'RE A GIRL...
missionseeker Posted September 8, 2009 Author Posted September 8, 2009 are you asking me if I am a girl?
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Jack Daniels is always a good bet. Or the high proof premium Everclear... if you're in a state where it's not illegal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now