Archaeology cat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I prefer Bell's. But I agree on serving it neat.
CatherineM Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I haven't had Everclear since college. We used it to make punch for the party we had for the finale of M*A*S*H. I don't really remember much about that night.
rachael Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Everclear made for many interesting nights.
MIKolbe Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' date='08 September 2009 - 10:31 AM' timestamp='1252427464' post='1963319'] gin. 7-up. twist of lime. ftw [/quote] truly epic
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='08 September 2009 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1252426199' post='1963302'] I haven't had Everclear since college. We used it to make punch for the party we had for the finale of M*A*S*H. I don't really remember much about that night. [/quote] I hear that the really strong one (that's around 95% ish) is illegal in a lot of the US. By happy coincidence, Alberta turns out to be one of the few places in North America where it's readily available for purchase.
rachael Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 September 2009 - 05:35 PM' timestamp='1252445702' post='1963472'] I hear that the really strong one (that's around 95% ish) is illegal in a lot of the US. By happy coincidence, Alberta turns out to be one of the few places in North America where it's readily available for purchase. [/quote] It isn't down here.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='rachael' date='08 September 2009 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1252446766' post='1963480'] It isn't down here. [/quote] From what I read it's only completely illegal in 15 states. I assume that in some of them it's hard to sell, etc. Never tried it myself.
princessgianna Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I am going to suggest Oberwies Chocolate Milk anyway!!!!! [img]http://d3hqdt8j93rgvn.cloudfront.net/Image/MEDIUM_8a78c6e02140d93101214826c743534f.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 How about this?[img]http://www.drinksdirect.co.uk/acatalog/choc_amore_2.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 Omg, I want to try this VERY badly. [img]http://www.thegreenwellystop.co.uk/whiskyshop/images/uploads/Baileys-mint.jpg[/img] Chocolate and mint is my favourite combination.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='rachael' date='08 September 2009 - 05:54 PM' timestamp='1252450478' post='1963515'] bailey's brownie milkshake anyone? [/quote] Sounds good to me.
princessgianna Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 (edited) Hmm maybe when I reach my 21 birthday. Till then it's Oberwies Chocolate milk topped with whipped cream with a big piece of choclate cheescake. And Hazlenut coffee. Edited September 8, 2009 by princessgianna
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' date='08 September 2009 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1252450556' post='1963518'] Hmm maybe when I reach my 21 birthday. Till then it's Oberwies Chocolate milk topped with whipped cream with a big piece of choclate cheescake. And Hazlenut coffee. [/quote] In some places it's legal to drink with parental consent and direct supervision in your own home. I don't think it is here in Canada, but maybe in some states.
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' date='08 September 2009 - 05:58 PM' timestamp='1252450726' post='1963521'] Not in Missouri. [/quote] Oh well. It was a good idea.
princessgianna Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 I mean I guess you could count the wine/ blood at Mass but I don't think that counts. Speaking of which I need to go to dinner now. And after that Algebra 2 homework so I am not sure when I ll be on later PG!
Nihil Obstat Posted September 8, 2009 Posted September 8, 2009 [quote name='princessgianna' date='08 September 2009 - 06:02 PM' timestamp='1252450958' post='1963527'] I mean I guess you could count the wine/ blood at Mass but I don't think that counts. Speaking of which I need to go to dinner now. And after that Algebra 2 homework so I am not sure when I ll be on later PG! [/quote] I might not be back on later either. Talk to you later!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now