An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kanye West Steals The Mic From Taylor Swift

Selah

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphopmediatraining/171413/kanye-west-has-truly-lost-it-this-time/#postcomment

[quote]I always dreamed about what it would be like to win one of these one day," Taylor said with surprise. "I never thought it would happen."
As Taylor continued, Kanye interrupted, saying he thought Beyonce's "Single Ladies" video was wrongly overlooked. "Hey Taylor, I'm really happy for you, but Beyonce had one of the best videos of all time."
Taylor looked humiliated. I felt humiliated for her. The audience booed him, and gave her a standing ovation.[/quote]

:rolleyes: moron.

[quote name='rachael' date='14 September 2009 - 06:47 AM' timestamp='1252932445' post='1966177']
did you see his 'apology'?

:rolleyes:
[/quote]
Are you talking about the text message apology? The one where he vacillates between apologizing and saying over and over that Taylor Swift shouldn't have won the award?

Edited by Apotheoun

[quote]I’m sooooo sorry to taylor swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would’ve said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she’s in the bleachers! …………………… i’m in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment!……………. beyonce’s video was the best of this decade! I’m sorry to my fans if I let you guys down! I’m sorry to my friends at mtv. I will apologize to taylor 2mrw. welcome to the real world! everybody wanna booooo me but i’m a fan of real pop culture! No disrespect but we watchin’ the show at the crib right now cause … well you know! i’m still happy for taylor! Boooyaaawwww! you are very very talented! I gave my awards to outkast when they deserved it over me… that’s what it is!! i’m not crazy yall, i’m just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for taylor and i’m sincerely sorry! Much respect!![/quote]

http://fourfour.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b8c369e20120a56b43d0970b-pi
^ Beyonce's reaction. She actually invited Taylor back on stage, and I really have to say, I gained a lot of respect for her because of that.

As my favorite blogger so eloquently put it, "I hope no one is surprised at this s###."

Not at all :mellow:

The Bus Station

[quote name='Selah' date='14 September 2009 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1252940753' post='1966205']
As my favorite blogger so eloquently put it, "I hope no one is surprised at this s###."

Not at all :mellow:
[/quote]

:yes:

He does have a history of this sort of self-righteous behavior.