An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kanye West Steals The Mic From Taylor Swift

Selah

It's really not a good video. And the song is irritating. It's fun to watch them dance because they're good looking, but it's nothing special.

Edited by Winchester

[quote name='hot stuff' date='14 September 2009 - 12:54 PM' timestamp='1252947241' post='1966289']
He's gonna be on Jay Leno's show tonight. Wouldn't it be awesome if Jay interrupted Kanye by playing Beyonce's video?
[/quote]

Oh sweet revenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they do SOMETHING like that! I would die laughing!

Ill have to watch Leno for sure!

He did the same thing pretty much a few years back, I believe 04 or 05 with the American Music Awards. He lost to Gretchen Wilson as best new artist of the year. He thought he should have won and threw a huge hissy fit. So this doesn't shock me at all.

To be honest, I wasn't even sure who he was until this incident. (I wasn't sure if he was an athlete or something... whatever.) Whenever I see his name in print, I think KENYA, WEST which is geographically confusing.

From what I've read about him, he's a first rate idiot and needs a good spanking.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='14 September 2009 - 01:22 PM' timestamp='1252948976' post='1966300']
I think KENYA, WEST which is geographically confusing.
[/quote]

rofl

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='14 September 2009 - 11:22 AM' timestamp='1252948976' post='1966300']From what I've read about him, he's a first rate idiot and needs a good spanking.[/quote]
FTW!

Kanye West is such a jerk.

Anyway, Taylor Swift is ten thousand times more talented than Beyonce will ever be.

The only award Beyonce should get for her immodest "Single Ladies" video is "most degrading to true womanhood".