An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kanye West Steals The Mic From Taylor Swift

Selah

[quote name='Lil Red' date='15 September 2009 - 01:53 PM' timestamp='1253044398' post='1967037']
+J.M.J.+
why is the President stooping so low as to comment on the VMAs? :unsure:
[/quote]

for the same reason we are?

[quote name='CatherineM' date='15 September 2009 - 03:02 PM' timestamp='1253041356' post='1966980']
After my dad died, I hitchhiked to Mexico and slept on a beach for a couple of weeks. Wasn't sure if I was even going to come back to finish school.
[/quote]

:yes:

After my mom died, I went back to school in London and ended up moving to England more or less permanently. It was a very radical thing considering I had more or less lived in the same small town my whole life. It's kind of hard to explain it to people when they ask me why I went to school and moved far away, I usally give them a glossed over "because I can" answer and of course marrying a Euro helps, but really, my mom's death was probably the biggest catalyst behind it. As I put it, "my midlife crisis occured 15 years early." Grief and a radical new outlook on life does strange things to you.

Edited by Ash Wednesday

The Bus Station

[quote name='Winchester' date='15 September 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1253045697' post='1967052']
You guys be quiet! Obama is awesome and brings hope and change. The real problem is conservatives, because they are mean!
[/quote]

+10000000000000000!!!!!!!!!

:yes: :yes:

just bcuz he dsnt hav a lot of experience it dont matter cuz he want 2 bring something new 2 da white house n take da country in a new direction so im gon vote 4 him! OH BAMAAAA

[quote name='Kitty' date='15 September 2009 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1253029505' post='1966817']
Before the VMA:
[img]http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Entertainment/Kanye_West_2009_MTV_VMA.jpg[/img]

Note the bottle of Cognac
[/quote]
Cool costume.
Thanks. I'm a Tejano singer's left boot.

:rolling:

[color="#9932CC"]I think I just died laughing after reading this thread. Especially Winchester's catty comments.[/color] Edited by InHisLove726

[quote name='Kitty' date='15 September 2009 - 11:45 AM' timestamp='1253029505' post='1966817']
Before the VMA:
[img]http://media.sawfnews.com/images/Entertainment/Kanye_West_2009_MTV_VMA.jpg[/img]

Note the bottle of Cognac
[/quote]
Looks like the cast from an Ed Wood film.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Resurrexi' date='14 September 2009 - 05:45 PM' timestamp='1252964728' post='1966455']
Kanye West is such a jerk.

Anyway, Taylor Swift is ten thousand times more talented than Beyonce will ever be.

The only award Beyonce should get for her immodest "Single Ladies" video is "most degrading to true womanhood".
[/quote]

Easy with the hate on B. I'm a big Taylor fan to but no need to come down on B. She stuck up for Taylor. And B is really talented to. Halo is a beautiful song.

[quote name='Winchester' date='15 September 2009 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1253041956' post='1966997']
A bottle of cognac and a companion of indeterminate gender...the good life.
[/quote]

you crack me up bro [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img]