eagle_eye222001 Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 Original Series. Although that's a very biased answer as I really have not seen the others. My Dad liked the original series so he has the first two seasons on DVD and while it's cheesy with it's 1960s ish film technology, it has some very thoughtful episodes in philosophical terms.
Not A Mallard Posted September 14, 2009 Posted September 14, 2009 it's a cross between The Next Generation and The Original Series but I'll go with The Original Series 'cause that's how it all began.
ReinnieR Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 (edited) Deep Space 9 because religion is involved. BTW you forgot The Animated Series and the 11 movies. Edited September 15, 2009 by ReinnieR
nleyetn Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 TNG, because I grew up with it and it has my favorite characters (Data being my favorite overall).
Archaeology cat Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Well, TOS is probably my fave. But I also really enjoy TNG & Voyager & DS9. I never really watched Enterprise, so I can't really say.
Didacus Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 "The Wrath of Khan" Khan is one of the best villains of all time and really makes the movie!
Not A Mallard Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 The Undiscover Country, First Contact, and Star Trek (2009)
MIKolbe Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 I liked Voyager. best makeup and waredrobe good storylines female captain good borg interplay ended in time travel. i like time travel.
CatherineM Posted September 15, 2009 Posted September 15, 2009 Deep Space Nine followed by Voyager, and then the animated series. We have all those on DVD. Hubby wants to get Enterprise next.
Archaeology cat Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [quote name='MIkolbe' date='15 September 2009 - 07:27 PM' timestamp='1253039278' post='1966923'] I liked Voyager. best makeup and waredrobe good storylines female captain good borg interplay ended in time travel. i like time travel. [/quote] Kieran asks for Voyager by name.
MIKolbe Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 i found myself really WANTING to like it. And I have the admit, i am a sucker for time travel; but all in all, i agree with terra
ReinnieR Posted September 16, 2009 Posted September 16, 2009 [quote name='Terra Firma' date='16 September 2009 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1253109403' post='1967488'] Enterprise was really not good. [/quote] i agree but would've loved if they didn't have to cut it short. i love that vulcan science officer!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now