Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Star Trek Is Your Favorite?


Star Trek  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

dentarthurdent95
Posted

Next Gen or Voyager but I pick Next Generation because of Q. Yes, he is in DS9 but only one episode and that had that brat Vash in it so Next Generation hands down.

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='dentarthurdent95' date='28 March 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1269831391' post='2082362']
Next Gen or Voyager but I pick Next Generation because of Q. Yes, he is in DS9 but only one episode and that had that brat Vash in it so Next Generation hands down.
[/quote]

Q is one of my absolute favorite characters.

(I wanted to add him to my avatar rotation, but I just couldn't find the right picture. :lol: )

Saint Therese
Posted

How about this one?[img]http://ivywater.net/i/offsite/q-lounging.jpg[/img]

Or this one:[img]http://i41.tinypic.com/166dwnl.jpg[/img]

Or this one:[img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/small/0912/q-star-trek-q-demotivational-poster-1261553101.jpg[/img]

Saint Therese
Posted

OR this one?

[img]http://content.ytmnd.com/content/9/0/2/90261a925d7c8864dc930663382d30ab.jpg[/img]

laetitia crucis
Posted

Hmmmm.... are you not a fan of the glorious Salt Vampire? :sadder: ;)


:lol:

I've been searching for a good Q picture, too, but am still not satisfied. :sweat:

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZfFgQDy38I[/media]

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='dentarthurdent95' date='29 March 2010 - 03:56 AM' timestamp='1269831391' post='2082362']
Next Gen or Voyager but I pick Next Generation because of Q. Yes, he is in DS9 but only one episode and that had that brat Vash in it so Next Generation hands down.
[/quote]
Q's on Voyager, too.

Posted

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3KD_IdEUEk[/media]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...