Laudate_Dominum Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 [quote name='nLEyETn' date='07 October 2009 - 04:46 PM' timestamp='1254948373' post='1980195'] Is that legal? [/quote] I will make it legal.
nleyetn Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='07 October 2009 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1254949924' post='1980221'] I will make it legal. [/quote] Sweet, that's all I need
ReinnieR Posted October 7, 2009 Posted October 7, 2009 yes. the ones on cbs and youtube are legal it has ads. i'm not too sure about the other website because they're not from this country.
ReinnieR Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 the original series http://www.cbs.com/classics/star_trek/
nleyetn Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 I've looked for TNG on youtube's shows section but they don't have it. I'm hoping that either Hulu or youtube adds it in the future.
ReinnieR Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 (edited) The animated series season 1 http://www.tudou.com/playlist/playindex.do?lid=1498681&iid=9162003&cid=22 Edited October 8, 2009 by ReinnieR
ReinnieR Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 [quote name='nLEyETn' date='07 October 2009 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1254962271' post='1980418'] I've looked for TNG on youtube's shows section but they don't have it. I'm hoping that either Hulu or youtube adds it in the future. [/quote] here you go http://tv.blinkx.com/show/star-trek-the-next-generation-tng/u4CtRP5nMS2zfFN_
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 Dude, you're a pro at this. If I didn't already own everything Trek I'd be sending you the 'kiss' smiley.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 8, 2009 Posted October 8, 2009 [quote name='notardillacid' date='08 October 2009 - 07:02 PM' timestamp='1255042977' post='1981271'] Star Trek is ludicrous [/quote] Haha, good one! Hahahaha, the absurdity! Hilarious! As if, Star Trek were ludicrous. Well hey, maybe it actually is in an alternate universe.
pat22 Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 watching the next generation is like sitting in logic class. your mind is always drifting in and out of different realms of existence
ReinnieR Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='07 October 2009 - 10:09 PM' timestamp='1254967746' post='1980524'] Dude, you're a pro at this. If I didn't already own everything Trek I'd be sending you the 'kiss' smiley. [/quote] it is not easy to find. i can't read this foreign language.
pat22 Posted October 12, 2009 Posted October 12, 2009 [img]http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/celebrity-pictures-worf-deanna-troy-according.jpg[/img]
elizabeth09 Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 (edited) Star Trek the Original Series, because I really like a old movie now and then Edited October 14, 2009 by elizabeth09
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 14, 2009 Posted October 14, 2009 Well, I was going to post a blooper vid from the new movie but it looks like its been deleted from youtube. Too bad, it was funny stuff. It will be on the special features when the movie comes out on blueray and dvd at least.
Apotheoun Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 Here is my favorite Star Trek: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWyxZR69CI0[/media]
Apotheoun Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 Second favorite is: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyfhzqhJNbg[/media]
KnightofChrist Posted October 25, 2009 Posted October 25, 2009 [quote name='Apotheoun' date='24 October 2009 - 08:11 PM' timestamp='1256429477' post='1990863'] Second favorite is: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyfhzqhJNbg[/media] [/quote] Now that was pretty cool... you've probably see this before but for those who haven't... [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4[/media]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now