Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Priest Asked Noisy Children To Leave


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='CatherineM' date='05 October 2009 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1254782589' post='1978521']
I'd rather be next to a crying baby than someone who ate a bunch of Ukrainian garlic sausage for breakfast. Better a snorter than a farter.
[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
what about a snorer? :unsure:

rhetoricfemme
Posted

[quote name='CatholicCid' date='05 October 2009 - 04:40 PM' timestamp='1254775212' post='1978398']
I think that was Dr. Cox.
[/quote]
Yes, that was Perry. I've decided to be on a first name basis with him, especially since I think my husband unknowingly emulates him on occasion. :)

Posted

[quote name='Winchester' date='05 October 2009 - 02:20 PM' timestamp='1254766824' post='1978310']
I'd a said: "Get on with preachin' Padre," and given him my war face.
[/quote]

Lemme see your war face.

~Sternhauser

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...