hope4thenew Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 i wanna watch like 10 key episodes from every season... then have a party @ my house... as of 2day there is no actually premiere date 4 Feb... the title of the 1st ep. is "LA X"...we think? oh, and i miss kate
Archaeology cat Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 I can't wait! And I'm now enrolled in Lost University
CatherineM Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 I had a party for the last episode of M*A*S*H. The everclear punch did me in.
Laudate_Dominum Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='CatherineM' date='09 October 2009 - 01:55 PM' timestamp='1255110909' post='1981774'] I had a party for the last episode of M*A*S*H. The everclear punch did me in. [/quote] I miss M*A*S*H. Hmm, so maybe there is someone here who will get my occasional references to M*A*S*H. They are subtle enough as to be overlooked by even serious fans.
hope4thenew Posted October 9, 2009 Author Posted October 9, 2009 funny about M.A.S.H.... i dig and watch that all the time
homeschoolmom Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 <---LOST I remember watching the last ep of M*A*S*H* ... fun times. For some odd reason known only to my mother-in-law, she bought HSdad and me the complete like sixth or seventh season of M*A*S*H*... I don't think we've ever even discussed this show with her ever. And why the 6th or 7th season? We don't have any other season. It's weird.
Archaeology cat Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='09 October 2009 - 07:26 PM' timestamp='1255112788' post='1981810'] <---LOST I remember watching the last ep of M*A*S*H* ... fun times. For some odd reason known only to my mother-in-law, she bought HSdad and me the complete like sixth or seventh season of M*A*S*H*... I don't think we've ever even discussed this show with her ever. And why the 6th or 7th season? We don't have any other season. It's weird. [/quote] That is weird. I own the 1st season, but not the others.
hope4thenew Posted October 9, 2009 Author Posted October 9, 2009 mayb they were on sale? or she got them and didn't want them and passed em on 2 & HSdad? on an unrelated subject...i'm streaming a Penguins of Madagascar Marathon on my ustream channel...[url="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/m3-studios"]HERE[/url] oh yeah...hope we c charlie again on Lost...i still remember his sign of the cross when he drowned...u know that wasn't in the script? he thought it would bring him full circle 2 his Catholic roots
Archaeology cat Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 [quote name='hope4thenew' date='09 October 2009 - 08:02 PM' timestamp='1255114956' post='1981840'] oh yeah...hope we c charlie again on Lost...i still remember his sign of the cross when he drowned...u know that wasn't in the script? he thought it would bring him full circle 2 his Catholic roots [/quote] I didn't know that. Very cool.
homeschoolmom Posted October 9, 2009 Posted October 9, 2009 Yeah, from what I heard, Charlie will be back in three episodes (with Claire) this season. Cool beans about the sign of the cross... and yeah, I suspect MASH was on sale at Christmas time that year. But to her credit, I do like them and have watched them. I just thought it was an odd season to start with.
hope4thenew Posted October 23, 2009 Author Posted October 23, 2009 Lindelof says meaning of the numbers will b told... what do we know of the origin of the numbers? re-cap any1? what episode did Hurley hear them from the dude in the hospital?
Archaeology cat Posted October 23, 2009 Posted October 23, 2009 Here's the [url="http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Numbers"]Lostpedia entry[/url] on the numbers. We do know that they are part of the Valenzetti equation.
TempleofVesarius Posted October 24, 2009 Posted October 24, 2009 I love Lost. I love that I have no idea what is going on. Most shows start to bore me after a season or two because they become so predictable. Lost seems to keep me guessing without getting ridiculous and contradicting itself with plot holes.
kamiller42 Posted October 28, 2009 Posted October 28, 2009 The title of this thread depresses me. I don't want it to end!
havok579257 Posted November 1, 2009 Posted November 1, 2009 [quote name='kamiller42' date='28 October 2009 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1256707672' post='1992592'] The title of this thread depresses me. I don't want it to end! [/quote] don't say that, lost needs to end. for any sotry to be truely great it needs to have a conclusion... an end. this is when we finally get all the answers and when lost goes down in history as one of the top 5 greatest tv shows of all time. oh and one more thing........... GET DESMOND BACK TO THE ISLAND!!! HIS JOURNEY WITH THE ISLAND IS NOT OVER!!!
kafka Posted November 30, 2009 Posted November 30, 2009 Juliet's theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUj8QHAkGEY&feature=related beeeeeaaaaaaaaaaautiful! Still no promo commercial with anything significant yet. Usually they release some sort of teaser in December.
havok579257 Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Feburary 2nd, 9pm est is when Lost returns. Groundhog's day. Lost will now air on tuesday's at 9pm est. enjoy!!!
Brother Adam Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 I will be getting the first 5 seasons of LOST on blu-ray on December 8 for $40.00 from Amazon so I can catch up.
Jaime Posted December 1, 2009 Posted December 1, 2009 Is there any threads involving theories? Cuz now I'm all caught up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now