An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='03 February 2010 - 08:30 AM' timestamp='1265200242' post='2050332']
More stuff...

Why does Jack have a hickey or cut or whatever on his neck on the plane?

And Desmond's backstory must have changed enough so that he doesn't go to the stadium and meet Jack, since they don't know each other on the plane... or is Jack trying to remember him from there?
[/quote]

I think somehow the Losties will "remember" what happened... like when Desmond first began traveling between times and would have flashes of memories, you know? Little by little he'd remember his "present" time and the people there... hmmm... so very interesting!!!

I wondered about Jack's cut, too. I have no idea what to really think about that. Maybe people start bleeding from their necks this time around instead of their noses? :huh:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 February 2010 - 07:46 AM' timestamp='1265201196' post='2050333']
On the LAX 2004 flight ("post" H-bomb) Hurley said, "I'm the luckiest person." (Or something like that.) Interesting. I was glad to see Desmond there, too. Anyone catch the book he was reading? [/quote]

I didn't, but I tried... :sadder: I'm guessing it's Our Mutual Friend.

Think Sawyer's trying to warn Hurley that he's going to try to con him?

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='03 February 2010 - 08:55 AM' timestamp='1265201724' post='2050337']
I didn't, but I tried... :sadder: I'm guessing it's Our Mutual Friend.

Think Sawyer's trying to warn Hurley that he's going to try to con him?
[/quote]

Did you see the title of the book leading to the Temple? (With the skeleton.) I think it was something by Kierkegaard... couldn't see very well. I'm wondering if it was "Fear and Trembling" -- THAT would be pretty cool.

I agree with you about Sawyer's possible intention of conning Hurley!

homeschoolmom

Just finished watching part one again. I had missed what Juliet said to Sawyer before she died. She said, "We can get coffee sometime... we can go Dutch." So I'm guessing we will see Juliet in parallel 2004 time because, as she tells Miles, "It worked."

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='03 February 2010 - 09:15 AM' timestamp='1265202901' post='2050342']
Just finished watching part one again. I had missed what Juliet said to Sawyer before she died. She said, "We can get coffee sometime... we can go Dutch." So I'm guessing we will see Juliet in parallel 2004 time because, as she tells Miles, "It worked."
[/quote]

Maybe Juliet will meet up with Sawyer in the parallel 2004 time and they'll go on a double-date with Bernard and Rose -- to have some coffee. :cheers: In "The Incident" Bernard offered Juliet and the group some coffee, to which she said, "Maybe another time..." :yes: That'd be cute.

homeschoolmom

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='03 February 2010 - 08:22 AM' timestamp='1265203363' post='2050345']
Maybe Juliet will meet up with Sawyer in the parallel 2004 time and they'll go on a double-date with Bernard and Rose -- to have some coffee. :cheers: In "The Incident" Bernard offered Juliet and the group some coffee, to which she said, "Maybe another time..." :yes: That'd be cute.
[/quote]
That would be cute.

I'll bet Sawyer meets Juliet and cons her big time. :mellow:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='03 February 2010 - 09:27 AM' timestamp='1265203631' post='2050350']
That would be cute.

I'll bet Sawyer meets Juliet and cons her big time. :mellow:
[/quote]

Aww, man... that would make me sad. But alas, I agree with you.

Sigh. I really liked Dharma Sawyer. Before that, I think I just wanted to punch him in the face most of the time. :annoyed:

laetitia crucis

I think there's also a Biblical connection between the "dark man"/Jacob and Esau/Jacob. Something interesting to ponder. :detective: Maybe "Esau" is finally taking back what was rightfully his to begin with....?

That hit me big time last night... just as I was going to sleep!! :ohno: I guess I should be grateful I didn't dream about Lost. Aahaha!

hsmom did you see the stuff about anagrams and the Nadlers? In the Dharma brainwashing room you hear "only geniuses are enslaved by time and space" as part of the brainwashing tape. that anagrams to "bones of nadlers may lay deep in lost cave"

[size="4"]:shock:[/size]

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='03 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1265208724' post='2050383']
hsmom did you see the stuff about anagrams and the Nadlers? In the Dharma brainwashing room you hear "only geniuses are enslaved by time and space" as part of the brainwashing tape. that anagrams to "bones of nadlers may lay deep in lost cave"

[size="4"]:shock:[/size]
[/quote]
:shock: That's cool! I always thought it was them-- black and white!

I'm bummed that I was wrong about my Groundhog's day prediction. But I still predict we will all hate Jacob by the end of the season

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hot stuff' date='03 February 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1265213139' post='2050409']
Ooooooooooh

One of my friends is proposing that Sayid is still dead but is Jacob has taken over his body
[/quote]
Yeah, I've heard that. But then, in the end, it will come down to a fist fight with John and Sayid... :ohno: Jacob should take over Jack's body so that John and Jack and hash it out once and for all...