An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='09 February 2010 - 11:28 PM' timestamp='1265772500' post='2054527']
Sayid is sick... like the French science team that Rousseau had to kill...

... and Claire has it, too?? Too bad Jack has no idea who they are referring to when they call Claire his sister.
[/quote]

Didn't Jack find out Claire was his sister when he went back with the Oceanic 6.. ooor wait... did that never happened?

Yeah... that is too bad then. :hehehe:

But I wonder.. is Sayid [i]really [/i]sick? Is he really "sick" with the "darkness" caused by the Man in Black? Is the Man in Black really "bad"? :wacko:

Edit: Hmmm.. I mean, if Jacob is really the "bad guy", then well.. I would be more likely to believe that Sayid and Claire really aren't "sick". And that the "darkness" isn't necessarily bad. :idontknow:

Edited by laetitia crucis

homeschoolmom

Oh, yeah.... wait. I guess Jack did know that Claire was his half-sister. At Christian's funeral, Mrs. Littleton mentioned that her daughter was on the plane... She mentioned that Christian was her father... did she say her name was Claire? Yes, I think she did. :yes:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='10 February 2010 - 10:17 AM' timestamp='1265811473' post='2054669']
yeah but if Jack knew about Claire how come he isn't looking 4 her? they know she was the island last they saw her?
[/quote]

I guess Jack thinks there's more important things to do -- Saving Sayid's life, figuring out these Temples guys, etc. And well, Claire was MIA pretty much most of last season.... maybe Jack (and others) assume she's already dead? :idontknow: I guess we'll see if Kate runs into Jin and Claire next week. :detective:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='10 February 2010 - 10:20 AM' timestamp='1265811603' post='2054671']
i think sawyer shed real tears lastnite
[/quote]

Yeah, he kinda won me over. :) Up until Dharmaville, I wasn't too fond of him. Juliet brought a lot of goodness out of him, I think. I really liked her and hope to see her in Alternative 2004.

:marriage: When he mentioned that he was going to ask Juliet to marry him... dude, I couldn't take it. :sadder: I think [i]I[/i] shed some real tears last night.

i thought when claire went up 2 that house we were gonna c some couple we knew, like Nikki and Paulo!!!! that would've been awesome...and they were like real nice and homemakers!!!

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='10 February 2010 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1265812716' post='2054679']
When he meets her in Alternate 2004, he's going to try to con her. :unsure:
[/quote]

I think so, too. :ohno: Then I'll go back to wanting to punch him in the face.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='10 February 2010 - 10:48 AM' timestamp='1265813291' post='2054683']
i thought when claire went up 2 that house we were gonna c some couple we knew, like Nikki and Paulo!!!! that would've been awesome...and they were like real nice and homemakers!!!
[/quote]

I was expecting to see people we knew, too.

Makes me wonder who the husband was... I think he's probably someone we know from the island. Maybe. :unsure:

laetitia crucis

Hey -- just saw this on the "Lost" facebook group and thought some might find it helpful here. :)

Episode guide/schedule!!

[quote]
Mark your calendars, LOST fans - it's The Final Season and there's not a moment to be missed! This note will be updated with pertinent episode information and other key milestones on the road to the end.

Tuesday, February 2
- 8|7c: Final Chapter
- 9|8c: LA X, part 1
- 10|9c: LA X, part 2

Tuesday, February 9
- 8|7c: LA X, part 2 Enhanced
- 9|8c: What Kate Does

Tuesday, February 16
- 8|7c: What Kate Does Enhanced
- 9|8c: The Substitute

Tuesday, February 23
- 8|7c: The Substitute Enhanced
- 9|8c: Lighthouse

Tuesday, March 2
- 8|7c: Lighthouse Enhanced
- 9|8c: Sundown

Tuesday, March 9
- 8|7c: Sundown Enhanced
- 9|8c: TBA

Tuesday, March 16
- 8|7c: TBA

Tuesday, March 23
- 8|7c: TBA

[midseason TBA]

Sunday, May 23 - LOST: The Finale Event!
- 8|7c: LOST: Retrospective (TBA)
- 9|8c: LOST: Series Finale, part 1 (TBA)
- 10|9c: LOST: Series Finale, part 2 (TBA)
[/quote]

:yahoo:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='10 February 2010 - 09:48 AM' timestamp='1265813291' post='2054683']
[/quote]
:lol_roll: I dare say that Nikki wasn't any older than Claire! Then they'd have to figure out how to kill them off in LA so that Kate ends up with Aaron. ;)

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='10 February 2010 - 10:07 AM' timestamp='1265814449' post='2054690']
I was expecting to see people we knew, too.

Makes me wonder who the husband was... I think he's probably someone we know from the island. Maybe. :unsure:
[/quote]
Maybe it was Scott or Steve? (Sawyer never could keep them straight...) Maybe it was Dr. Arzt. :blink:

What if it's Alternate BEN!!! :shock:

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='10 February 2010 - 10:13 AM' timestamp='1265814823' post='2054699']
Hey -- just saw this on the "Lost" facebook group and thought some might find it helpful here. :)

Episode guide/schedule!!

:yahoo:
[/quote]

Thank you! I've been looking all over the internet for that!

anybody else following [url="http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20313460,00.html"]Doc Jensen?[/url] Its pretty entertaining and totally dedicated to people who are obsessed with Lost. Also his twitter is by far the most interesting that I follow. (Well except for dUSt's)

laetitia crucis

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='10 February 2010 - 11:40 AM' timestamp='1265816434' post='2054708']
:lol_roll: I dare say that Nikki wasn't any older than Claire! Then they'd have to figure out how to kill them off in LA so that Kate ends up with Aaron. ;)

Maybe it was Scott or Steve? (Sawyer never could keep them straight...) Maybe it was Dr. Arzt. :blink:

What if it's Alternate BEN!!! :shock:

Thank you! I've been looking all over the internet for that!
[/quote]

You're welcome! :woot: I was thrilled to see it myself!

I hope it wasn't Dr. Arzt -- I was glad to see him blown to bits. :lol:

:shock: Alternative BEN! That's a thought. Although, I have hopes that he's a "good" Ben in the Alternative 2004. :think:

[quote name='hot stuff' date='10 February 2010 - 12:20 PM' timestamp='1265818839' post='2054740']
anybody else following [url="http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,20313460,00.html"]Doc Jensen?[/url] Its pretty entertaining and totally dedicated to people who are obsessed with Lost. Also his twitter is by far the most interesting that I follow. (Well except for dUSt's)
[/quote]

Thanks -- I'm not on Twitter, but I'll definitely be following the website. :D