Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***


Recommended Posts

Posted

neat! Jacob Wallace.

Or could that be Walt?

Not A Mallard
Posted

maybe Wallace is the man who became the smoke monster

homeschoolmom
Posted

How about "Vincent Wallace"? :cool:

Ephrem Augustine
Posted

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='25 February 2010 - 03:38 PM' timestamp='1267130284' post='2062953']
It said so on the wheel. http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/File:Wallace.jpg

Maybe Wallace is Jacob.
[/quote]

I just went on HULU to pause the scene. 108 does say Wallace

20 says [s]Rousseau[/s]

Not A Mallard
Posted

Wallace is 08 not 108

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='Not A Mallard' date='25 February 2010 - 11:17 PM' timestamp='1267154263' post='2063100']
Wallace is 08 not 108
[/quote]


[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/thumb/8/85/108-Wallace.jpg/450px-108-Wallace.jpg[/img]


^_^

Not A Mallard
Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='26 February 2010 - 03:09 AM' timestamp='1267168153' post='2063164']
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/thumb/8/85/108-Wallace.jpg/450px-108-Wallace.jpg[/img]


[/quote]
I don't see it :mellow:

homeschoolmom
Posted

The number on the wheel is clearly 110 and it corrisponds with the number below it, which is 110 and the name by it is crossed out (can't really read it well)... go over to what seems to be 08 and read "Wallace." Now, realize that 08 is 108 because it corresponds with 108 on the wheel... The 1 of 108 is in the shadow.

Posted

should be interesting to see who Wallace ends up being. He cant be a new character since his name is crossed out.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='kafka' date='26 February 2010 - 03:34 PM' timestamp='1267216489' post='2063286']
should be interesting to see who Wallace ends up being. He cant be a new character since his name is crossed out.
[/quote]

Well, it may be insignificant. Could be that it was someone on 815 who died. Since it's crossed off, we may never know (nor need to know)...

homeschoolmom
Posted

Is it horrible that the second thing I thought of when I heard about a tsunami hitting Hawaii was, "Oh, great... I'm sure that will mess up filming the finale..." (My first thought, of course, was of the danger to people and damage to property... :saint: )

Posted

Yes, yes it is. :unsure:

laetitia crucis
Posted

From the Facebook "Lost" group:

[quote]The Final Season continues tonight at 9|8c with "Sundown" when Sayid faces a difficult decision - what will his journey bring tonight?[/quote]

:woot:

Posted

the Sayid centric epys are usually pretty emotional. My tear ducts are ready

:sadder:

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='kafka' date='02 March 2010 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1267563266' post='2065471']
the Sayid centric epys are usually pretty emotional. My tear ducts are ready

:sadder:
[/quote]

Maybe he decides to take the pill?

Or not...

Hmm.. being that it's called "Sundown" I just get this image of an old cowboy-Western with the duel set a sundown. :cowboy:

Posted

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='02 March 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1267563745' post='2065477']
Hmm.. being that it's called "Sundown" I just get this image of an old cowboy-Western with the duel set a sundown. :cowboy:
[/quote]
arent we a little fanciful today ;)

the Sayid epys are always good.

laetitia crucis
Posted

[quote name='kafka' date='02 March 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1267564005' post='2065481']
arent we a little fanciful today ;)

the Sayid epys are always good.
[/quote]

Doo-dee-doo-dee doooo --- WAH WAH WAAAAAAAH.

I can totally see it. Hahaha!

laetitia crucis
Posted

Super-exciting episode!! -- I just wish it answered some questions. Any questions, really!

And well, Kate still annoys me. :P

Posted

I just want to say that I really wish I could be posting in this thread and reading all the posts... but I have yet to see season 5 and therefore am waiting to see season 6 too....

I watched season 1-4 last fall and am addicted.

I'm going to wait to watch 5-6 with my soon to be wife after I get her hooked on seasons 1-4 :).

I had to skip all the posts to even be able to post this... :sadder:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...