An Old School Catholic Message Board

Lost: The Final Season-- Discussion And ***spoilers***

hope4thenew

homeschoolmom

[quote name='notardillacid' date='03 February 2010 - 09:22 PM' timestamp='1265250126' post='2050911']
Why wasn't Shannon on the flight back to LA?

I think the final season will be the two parallel universes mirroring each other. The characters stuck on the island will have a chance at redemption, while all those who 'made it' and are back in LA will find damnation. Kind of early in the game, but that's my speculation
[/quote]

For the same reason that Desmond IS on the flight-- something changed.

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='03 February 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1265258426' post='2050973']
anybody watch nightline and jimmy kimmy?
[/quote]
I watched Nightline...

I really like the idea of Jacob inhabiting Sayid. It seems clear that those people killed Sayid. How else does one interpret what they did? Perhaps Jacob wrote on the note to let Sayid die, so he could come back. Jacob and Black/man seem beyond morality.

[quote name='hot stuff' date='03 February 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1265234666' post='2050729']
why did the van travel forward in time?
[/quote]
error by writers or remember Hurley had it running in 2007, he used it to attack the Others.

Edited by kafka

homeschoolmom

I saw Neveen Andrews on Law and Order: SVU on Saturday... no beard, London accent... weirdness. I think he was on another time recently... I wonder if they are going to add him to the regular cast...

yeah, seeing her would b cool...but what would she b doing in America i wonder? Science abroad?

also, burgess meredith rocks...

laetitia crucis

I'd like to see how Ben turned out in the alternative 2004 world. :think: And I wonder about Richard Alpert, too.

I am SO looking forward to tomorrow night. :woot:

laetitia crucis

[quote name='hope4thenew' date='08 February 2010 - 06:24 PM' timestamp='1265667866' post='2053650']
so Richard was a slave in chains when he 1st encountered Black Smoke man?
[/quote]

Whooa -- nice avatar!!! :smokey:

I think the "in chains" part could be symbolic of Richard's (now former) slavery to Jacob. Perhaps the same thing could apply to those other Ajira passengers, too. They were told by Locke/Man in Black that they could leave, right? ... :detective:

homeschoolmom

Sayid is sick... like the French science team that Rousseau had to kill...

... and Claire has it, too?? Too bad Jack has no idea who they are referring to when they call Claire his sister.