ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 We were only short 1 vote from being able to debate SB 5 today. One fudging vote might cost us this bill. I hate politics.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 24, 2013 Author Posted June 24, 2013 Red Forman approves of you. Life goal complete.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 Tomorrow, the Texas Senate will be working to pass SB5...the largest pro-life bill ever to be considered in our country. This is HUGE. If this passes, it will break open the ability for other states to get this passed. Every portion of this bill has already been found constitutional. And guess what? NO EXCEPTIONS in any portion of this bill. This is a REAL way for us to shut down almost every abortion clinic in our country. This is such a BIG DEAL, that the president of PP, Cecile Richards, will also be showing up to oppose the bill. We need your prayers...but we also need your presence. If you live in Texas and are able to show up tomorrow, please consider doing it. The abortion community has shown up in big numbers. We know that Texas is a pro-life state...but the minority of pro-aborts in this state have shown up and have proven an embarrassment for their cause with their behavior. If you can, please come and WEAR BLUE! We need you there!
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 i hope people show up in droves. I hope you show up in droves! :P
Lil Red Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 I hope you show up in droves! :P i'm already on it.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 I don't understand. From what I can see, the bill is only requiring basic medical practices to be done correctly, safely, and cleanly. Why would anyone oppose that? Like, I know it'll shut down a lot of abortion clinics, but shouldn't even pro-choice people want them shut down if they're dangerous to the women going there? :idontknow: :crazy:
Kateri89 Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 I don't understand. From what I can see, the bill is only requiring basic medical practices to be done correctly, safely, and cleanly. Why would anyone oppose that? Like, I know it'll shut down a lot of abortion clinics, but shouldn't even pro-choice people want them shut down if they're dangerous to the women going there? :idontknow: :crazy: That right there is common sense, see. If pro-choicers had any, they'd be pro-life. :doh:
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 I don't understand. From what I can see, the bill is only requiring basic medical practices to be done correctly, safely, and cleanly. Why would anyone oppose that? Like, I know it'll shut down a lot of abortion clinics, but shouldn't even pro-choice people want them shut down if they're dangerous to the women going there? :idontknow: :crazy: Nope. Their mantra of "safe, legal, and rare" is now just "legal." & "Abortion on demand and without apology!!!" Even if it might give you a nasty uterine perforation or infection from unsterile abortion instruments. As long as you get your abortion, then the world is right.
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 Pray a rosary today and offer your prayers for our Texas Senators. Pray that they will do the right thing and PASS Senate Bill 5, which will protect women and unborn babies in our beloved state!!!
Gabriela Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 Democrats furious about passage of SB5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-4dDqRL2s&feature=share See, that crap is exactly what I'm talking about when I say feminism puts women at the center. "Not the Church, not the state, women must decide their fate"??? NO. GOD decides our fates!
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 St. Gabriel, if it is God's will, turn you focus towards the Texas senate today. Just as you made Zechariah mute when he did not trust the grace of unborn life, please also make Senator Wendy Davis mute as she tries to filibuster the abortion limiting bill. Let the world know that a voice against God is a voice destined to fail. [And the angel said to him in reply, "I am Gabriel, who stand before God. I was sent to speak to you and to announce to you this good news. But now you will be speechless and unable to talk until the day these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled at their proper time." -Luke 1:19-20]
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q8Hr0O20LY
LittleWaySoul Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 St. Gabriel, if it is God's will, turn you focus towards the Texas senate today. Just as you made Zechariah mute when he did not trust the grace of unborn life, please also make Senator Wendy Davis mute as she tries to filibuster the abortion limiting bill. Let the world know that a voice against God is a voice destined to fail. [And the angel said to him in reply, "I am Gabriel, who stand before God. I was sent to speak to you and to announce to you this good news. But now you will be speechless and unable to talk until the day these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled at their proper time." -Luke 1:19-20] WHY CAN'T I PROP THIS?!?!??!
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 This is "abortion" in American Sign Language.
LittleWaySoul Posted June 25, 2013 Posted June 25, 2013 This is "abortion" in American Sign Language. Saw this the other day :sad:
ToJesusMyHeart Posted June 25, 2013 Author Posted June 25, 2013 Cecile Richards, President of Planned Parenthood and daughter of the late Gov. Ann Richards, welcomed pro-aborts outside the entrance to the Senate Gallery.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now