An Old School Catholic Message Board

Short Notice Urgent Help Needed

ToJesusMyHeart

ToJesusMyHeart

Yeah, then she even turned around in her chair and took a picture of me while I was praying my rosary and put it in facebook. 

I didn't see what she wrote, but I guarantee it wasn't complimentary. 

(Probably like: "GET YOUR FUDGING ROSARIES OFF MY OVARIES!!")

Chestertonian

You had to know that you were going to be significantly outnumbered, but you went anyway. You could have just stayed home and watched TV or played on phatmass,but instead you entered the belly of the beast and stood for the rights of the unborn. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you're not a Church Militant, I don't know who is.

Chestertonian

Representative Thompson:

4983d75cdc7011e2967b22000aa80146_7.jpg

Very professional.....no?

I'm not sure if I can adequately express my opinions about this woman without using a littany of expletives.

ToJesusMyHeart

I'm not sure if I can adequately express my opinions about this woman without using a littany of expletives.

She's an abhorrent excuse for a respectable public official, for one. 

Basilisa Marie

Seriously, TJMH, I know we don't always agree on things, but you deserve serious accolades for going out there today.  It sounds like you were courageous, peaceful, intelligent, and just a beautiful witness to our faith.  :)   Mad respect, bro.  

ToJesusMyHeart

Seriously, TJMH, I know we don't always agree on things, but you deserve serious accolades for going out there today.  It sounds like you were courageous, peaceful, intelligent, and just a beautiful witness to our faith.   :)   Mad respect, bro.  

So also do dominicansoul and vee deserve credit. :)

Thank you for saying that. Warms my cold heart up after a long, disappointing day where many spewed hatred toward me.

:nun1:

p.s. I had to google "accolades" :P

Edited by ToJesusMyHeart

Basilisa Marie

Then so do I give DS and vee props.  

Apparently miracles do happen.   :hehe2:  

ToJesusMyHeart

Many (Republican) laptops and desks on the House floor look like this. Psalm 139:13-14

9397_531382666897113_1323394854_n.jpg

Too bad the democrats are hell bent on expanding abortion.

Basilisa Marie

"The only proven method to prevent abortion is to prevent teen pregnancies."

WHAT. WHAT THE WHAT. 

ToJesusMyHeart

Politicians: The only people legally allowed to use half their brain and still get paid for it. 

CatholicsAreKewl

"The only proven method to prevent abortion is to prevent teen pregnancies."

WHAT. WHAT THE WHAT. 

Yes, eliminating teen pregnancies. That's part of their plan. Soon they're move on to eliminating teens. That'll solve everything. 

ToJesusMyHeart

It passed the second reading. According to Twitter, the Dems bolted so we wouldn't have quorum for the third reading. 

Three Democrats joined the Republican majority and voted for the bill 97-33. Protesters jeered their disapproval as security guards ordered them out of the chamber and they regrouped to protest outside.

http://news.yahoo.com/texas-lawmakers-approve-abortion-restrictions-082955342.html

So it sounds like our prayers are still needed when this goes to the Senate.  Fast and pray, people  :pray:   :crusader: