An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Ash Wednesday

I'm American, but I live in England. Sometimes I get very, very homesick.

Last night I had an anxiety dream. I got very upset in the dream because in the dream, I felt that American toilet paper was far superior to what they have in England. 

sx52b59781.jpg

Edited by Ash Wednesday

IcePrincessKRS

I'm American, but I live in England. Sometimes I get very, very homesick.

Last night I had an anxiety dream. I got very upset in the dream because in the dream, I felt that American toilet paper was far superior to what they have in England. 

sx52b59781.jpg

This is the best post ever. lol

Ash Wednesday

Yes, waking up from that dream and realizing that I really did dream about being upset about toilet paper was actually pretty hilarious.

Nihil Obstat

Is it actually better, or was that just one of those things that only makes sense in the dream?

Ash Wednesday

Is it actually better, or was that just one of those things that only makes sense in the dream?

There really is no difference in real life, but yeah, it made perfect sense in the dream.  :paperbag:

Edited by Ash Wednesday

Well to be original: 

I was born and lived in France when I was younger and was fluent in French. I've since lost it, but I'm hoping to gain it back one day (soon)! I still feel really attached to French culture and language, and though I'm not French at all heritage-wise, I *feel* French.  :)

And no, I'm not lying. 

Well, maybe I did. I was born in Switzerland. Geneva, to be precise. But I did live in France and speak French. 

Im the 3rd of 8 kids and we are all cray. (Although Im the only fat kid so it makes me feel lonely) 

British Toilet Paper is to American Toilet Paper as British Dentists are to American Dentists. :|

IcePrincessKRS

I was going to say that Korean toilet paper is the same as American toilet paper but then I remembered that I bought American toilet paper when I lived there... I got nothin'.

Argentinian and Mexican bathroom tissue is not the same as American bathroom tissue. I was sooooo happy when I returned to the US.

My Great-Grandfather was one of Teddy Roosevelt's detectives in the squad he formed to clean up corruption in the NYPD.