An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

OnlySunshine

what is this crystal Pepsi you speak of?

It was before your time.  It was discontinued in 1993.  ;)

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

ThereseMaria

I have six toes on my left foot.

Well, its a tiny toe, said to be vestigal. I call it Vesty.

OH MY GOODNESS I had something similar to that! I had six toes on each foot, but the extra toes were actual toes, they were basically baby toes.

Credo in Deum

I loved Crystal Pepsi and was sad when it was discontinued.

crystal%20pepsi%20lede.jpg

Ah, the good old days. Sweet. Refreshing. Colorless, HFCS soda!

Anastasia13

what is this crystal Pepsi you speak of?

Well, you know how Coke used to have cocaine in it? Crystal Pepsi was the predecessor to crystal meth.

Catherine Therese

The glass from the frame of my theology masters degree smashed while I was evacuating my home in last year's bushfires... I still haven't replaced the glass and its hanging on my wall, covered in ceram-wrap. 

Edited by Catherine Therese

The glass from the frame of my theology masters degree smashed while I was evacuating my home in last year's bushfires... I still haven't replaced the glass and its hanging on my wall, covered in ceram-wrap.

I use plexiglass in mine.

brandelynmarie

I have never liked summer squash (the yellow kind), white button mushrooms, or okra.  The texture is too weird and rubbery.

I will eat, but not enjoy lima beans, butter beans & bananas. I think it's a texture thing. I consider them penances. ;)

brandelynmarie

I once got to help recover silt from a set of 13,000-15,000 year-old wooly mastadon bones. I named her Millie & she now hangs out at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. :)

OnlySunshine

When I had to get my immunizations updated before starting my CNA clinical, they did bloodwork to measure my titers for MMR and Varicella Zoster (Chickenpox).  The MMR was low so I had to get a booster shot for that but the Varicella was so high that the machine couldn't even calibrate it (which was nice at the time since it was one less vaccination).  Unfortunately, it means I'll probably get Shingles later in life.  Hopefully, I can avoid it if I get a shingles vaccine.

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

I have outrageously low cholesterol. It was 57 once. 50 of the good kind, and 7 of the bad. I routinely have to take the test over again because they think it's a mistake.

OnlySunshine

I love historical cities.  My favorite place to visit was Williamsburg, VA with my junior high school band in 1998.  I've always wanted to visit Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, and Jamestown.  :)