An Old School Catholic Message Board

"something You Didn't Know About Me" Thread

LittleWaySoul

Credo in Deum

I will read a book halfway through and then start a new one. Once I've read halfway through the new book, I will go back to the previous book and finish the remaining half.

OnlySunshine

I had a big growth spurt starting in the 3rd grade.  My mom bought me shoes from Stride Rite and I'd change shoes at least twice each year because I'd grow out of them.  I got such bad growing pains, too.  Plus, since I had such long, narrow feet, I had to have shoes from a specialty shop where they could tailor it to your foot (if your ankle bone hit the top of the shoe, they could put in a lift, etc).  I felt like I was walking around with big feet for a few years because I had to grow into them (like a puppy).

TheresaThoma

I'm better at remembering Hail Holy Queen in Latin than in English and it is a toss up on the Hail Mary between Latin and English.

OnlySunshine

As a kid, I used to love Peeps (those little marshmallow chicks or bunnies with tons of food coloring that are popular at Easter).  Now I think they are so terribly disgusting.  :x

I love the combination of black and white - especially in regards to animals.  Everytime I would tell my mom I liked something, it would be a tuxedo cat or a border collie.  I wasn't doing it on purpose, though.

My favorite composer would have to be Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.  I used to love Johann Sebastian Bach's compositions the most when I was a kid and would even write letters to him on a computer (one of those really old floppy disk computers with no games, just a word processor and data entry applications).

Edited by MaterMisericordiae

Catherine Therese

I'm an assassin for a secret government agency.  My code name is: Cool Breeze.  

The code name of the VS Maven of Meh is the same as my car air freshener fragrance. 

Catherine Therese

I love the combination of black and white - especially in regards to animals.  Everytime I would tell my mom I liked something, it would be a tuxedo cat or a border collie.  I wasn't doing it on purpose, though.

So where most little 10yo girls wanted horses, you wanted a zebra?