An Old School Catholic Message Board

5 Ways to Help People Struggling with Gender Dysphoria

veritasluxmea

Nihil Obstat

Fran, in case you missed it the first two times, I will ask again:

If you do not prefer Courage, which groups if any do you consider better and orthodox, and for what reasons do you prefer them?

PhuturePriest

If you read Nazi propaganda, they're just a bunch of guys who wanted to form a virtuous society and fight the forces of evil.

If you dealt personally with Nazis when you weren't part of the approved party, you found out that it wasn't such a nice thing, after all. This is the difference. People who take the moral high ground and employ talk of goodness and virtue, are ofttimes cruel to those they're supposed be helping.

There is a difference between the map and the territory, and this is the distinction being made, if I catch the drift. 

​Godwin's Law. You lose.

PhuturePriest

​:love: I love your brain.

​I love that you are so adamant about arguing the semantics of your experience claim and not at all interested in explaining why it should have any merit in anyone's mind whatsoever. I also really love that you're such a drama llama. lol. You'll note below my first post in this thread -- the second response and an hour before you even entered the conversation. So sure, claim that I came here just to make an issue out of your inexperienced opinion, but I can assure you that your victimhood is, once again, a farce.

​You seem to have a tendency to call everyone else drama llamas when you yourself are the one causing all the drama.

franciscanheart

​You seem to have a tendency to call everyone else drama llamas when you yourself are the one causing all the drama.

​Again, aren't you supposed to be on hiatus until Easter? Isn't it Friday? I don't think Lenten disciplines are suspended today.

PhuturePriest

​Again, aren't you supposed to be on hiatus until Easter? Isn't it Friday? I don't think Lenten disciplines are not suspended today.

​I'll just let this response speak for itself. You've never stated your issues with Courage, and you've never stated different apostolates you prefer to Courage. Until you do so, it is only reasonable to conclude that you don't really have a valid argument against Courage other than personal reasons.

franciscanheart

​The more people like yourself mention this, the longer I'll stay around. It would be an act of selfishness to deprive you all of my presence, which you are so dearly missing.

​That's your spiritual life, between you and God. Whatever floats your boat, kid.

PhuturePriest

​That's your spiritual life, between you and God. Whatever floats your boat, kid.

​You seem to be under the delusion that things you give up for Lent are on the same level as sin. They are not. It is not sinful to do something you gave up for Lent, unless that thing is in itself a sin. I am not on the internet a fraction as much as I used to be, so my goal has been accomplished.

franciscanheart

​You seem to be under the delusion that things you give up for Lent are on the same level as sin. They are not. It is not sinful to do something you gave up for Lent, unless that thing is in itself a sin. I am not on the internet a fraction as much as I used to be, so my goal has been accomplished.

You seem overly anxious about what assignment I've given your seeming lack of Lenten discipline. I didn't say sin, nor did I suggest your inability to stay away was in any way equally weighted with sin. Again, drama llama.

PhuturePriest

Fran, in case you missed it the first two times, I will ask again:

If you do not prefer Courage, which groups if any do you consider better and orthodox, and for what reasons do you prefer them?

PhuturePriest

You seem overly anxious about what assignment I've given your seeming lack of Lenten discipline. I didn't say sin, nor did I suggest your inability to stay away was in any way equally weighted with sin. Again, drama llama.

​Pretentious

:  characterized by pretension: as

a :  making usually unjustified or excessive claims

You're the one who is causing the drama. This was a drama-free thread before you came in.

PhuturePriest

I'm an anarchist, you idiot. 

​You stated Godwin's Law on me when I first came on Phatmass, so I felt it only right to return the favor. An eye for an eye and all that jazz. Also I felt it was unjustified and uncharitable to use Nazis as an example when speaking about Courage.

Credo in Deum

@PhuturePriest: Stop responding to every comment about you breaking your Lenten blah blah blah.  No one cares.  People just know you will be sensitive about it.  Stop proving them right.

@Everyone.  Get back on topic.

Edited by Credo in Deum

franciscanheart

You're the one who is causing the drama. This was a drama-free thread before you came in.

​Again, I'll direct you to the third post in this thread. lol. Your victimhood is even more of a farce. lol.