An Old School Catholic Message Board

White Privilege?

Anastasia13

Stretch this!

I'm worried that this song will never stop being relevant. Charleston today is just one event of a long, long list...

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

I'm actually fine with color bias as long as the color bias person doesn't persecute another color. Though i am not color bias.

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Though i also believe people in the position of governmental leaders should never be allowed to be color bias, nore in positions of authority in the holy catholic church, though i'm fine with it for chummy commoners so to speak, again as long as there is no persecution of other races. Though i'm also against color bias people being able to buy out streets,suburbs,towns etc, this kind of behavior should be frowned upon they need to assimilate to some degree with the non color bias people or we start having the problem of separate nations with in a nation.

• 2 weeks later...
little2add

Principal Verenice Guiterrez, runs the Harvey Scott School (K-8) in Portland, Oregon. And she has made an announcement that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist!

Why? Because, as Principal Guiterrez explained, this effort was made to, “improve education for students of color.” She noted that some students – such as those from Mexico or Somalia – haven’t eaten bread in their culture. Instead, they eat pitas, tortas, and other bread substitutes.

Therefore, the serving of delicious PB&Js is a brazen display of white privilege.

Did you ever hear of the song "Get Together" by -The Youngbloods

really good tune

When I hear Youngbloods this is the group that comes to mind...

Edited by Guest

julianneoflongbeach

Principal Verenice Guiterrez, runs the Harvey Scott School (K-8) in Portland, Oregon. And she has made an announcement that peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are racist!

Why? Because, as Principal Guiterrez explained, this effort was made to, “improve education for students of color.” She noted that some students – such as those from Mexico or Somalia – haven’t eaten bread in their culture. Instead, they eat pitas, tortas, and other bread substitutes.

Therefore, the serving of delicious PB&Js is a brazen display of white privilege.

oh my goodness (don't blasphemy) I want a PB&J so bad now! How could you!?

oh my goodness (don't blasphemy)

... seriously ?

http://www.gq.com/story/conservative-blogs-love-fake-pbj-story

you should run a quick google search before you post outrageous/stupid and probably untrue articles. tl;dr the principal never said anything about racism.

Never heard of them ( clean version or not )

I prefer the explicit version but didn't want to upset Mediators of Meh.

Edited by Guest