An Old School Catholic Message Board

Trouble Makers

dUSt

Out of all the phatmass posters, who do you think causes the most drama, just for the sake of causing drama?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hyperdulia again

You missed my glory days. I'm old now and have many children...ok two...and yes i had one of them then..whatever go away...i'm sooooo hot.

[quote name='hyperdulia again' date='Jan 11 2005, 02:21 AM'] You missed my glory days. I'm old now and have many children...ok two...and yes i had one of them then..whatever go away...i'm sooooo hot. [/quote]
Your arguing powers have grown old and feeble Hyper. Your dismissal means nothing to me. My crusader bunnies will soon defeat you.

[quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jan 11 2005, 08:18 AM'] lol jasJis never did get his votes :( lol [/quote]
and you notice dUSt still isn't posting alot.... :ph34r:

littleflower+JMJ

LOL JasssssssssssJis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i miss seeing ya around!!! LOL stop hiding and get to work.......as your campaign manager its critical!! :shame: LOL

remember jasJis, we're ALL winners in this game called life.......we just dont alwasy win at the polls :(

:rolling: :P