An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Attended Obamaroma

catholicinsd

catholicinsd

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530824' date='May 16 2008, 08:25 PM']really? interesting.....so Obama likes cow manure? most interesting[/quote]

While I disagree with comparing Sen. Obama with manure, the place we held his rally usually houses livestock.

Obamaroma.... hmmm sounds like something I could time out of purgatory for going to. The agony of it all. Who cares if he wore an American Flag lapel pin. He's for abortion.

I certainly wouldn't agree that Obama is a terrorist. However, calling him a terrorist doesn't make one a racist. If I called George Bush a terrorist no one would accuse me of being racist. Just because Obama is black we shouldn't pull out the race card. I don't care if he's purple. I don't like man.

goldenchild17

Even considering how PC the world is now (which is absolutely ridiculous btw), I don't know how you can have a decent conversation with just about anyone, considering how mild (or at least unconclusive) her post was.

Edited by goldenchild17

goldenchild17

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1530840' date='May 16 2008, 07:35 PM']Obamaroma.... hmmm sounds like something I could time out of purgatory for going to. The agony of it all. Who cares if he wore an American Flag lapel pin. He's for abortion.

I certainly wouldn't agree that Obama is a terrorist. However, calling him a terrorist doesn't make one a racist. If I called George Bush a terrorist no one would accuse me of being racist. Just because Obama is black we shouldn't pull out the race card. I don't care if he's purple. I don't like man.[/quote]

exactly

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530839' date='May 16 2008, 07:34 PM']While I disagree with comparing Sen. Obama with manure,[/quote]

i never compared him to manure...Maybe you need to go back to grade school and take a reading comprehension class...

:unsure:

MissScripture

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530839' date='May 16 2008, 07:34 PM']While I disagree with comparing Sen. Obama with manure, the place we held his rally usually houses livestock.[/quote]
That wasn't comparing Sen. Obama to manure, it was saying he is full of it, which is not nearly the same thing.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530835' date='May 16 2008, 08:32 PM']This has reported, and you have failed to act on it. Racism in any form should not be tolerated on this phorum.[/quote]
As I said, it would be a waste of my time to edit and warn for an [i]allegedly[/i] racist use of a smiley, which is, by it's nature, meant to be nothing at all or even slightly serious.

Furthermore, as I've already said, racism should absolutely not be tolerated. I just have a problem buying that the smiley was meant to be racist. If anything, it was more an attack on what many people think is Obama's religion.

Lastly, Obama is not a practicing Christian.

God bless,

Micah

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Raphael' post='1530850' date='May 16 2008, 07:41 PM']God bless,

Micah[/quote]

don't forget to sign off!!!

Don't let her post under your name....Sarah tries it all the time

Edited by Roamin_Catholic

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Pontifex' post='1530840' date='May 16 2008, 08:35 PM']Obamaroma.... hmmm sounds like something I could time out of purgatory for going to. The agony of it all. Who cares if he wore an American Flag lapel pin. He's for abortion.

I certainly wouldn't agree that Obama is a terrorist. However, calling him a terrorist doesn't make one a racist. If I called George Bush a terrorist no one would accuse me of being racist. Just because Obama is black we shouldn't pull out the race card. I don't care if he's purple. I don't like man.[/quote]
Bingo.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530852' date='May 16 2008, 08:43 PM']don't forget to sign off!!!

Don't her post under your name....Sarah tries it all the time[/quote]
I really don't care if she posts under my name. She's a good wife...hasn't even ever tried to warn people for fun... :P

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Raphael' post='1530855' date='May 16 2008, 07:44 PM']I really don't care if she posts under my name. She's a good wife...hasn't even ever tried to warn people for fun... :P[/quote]

lucky

Just kidding Sarah..I :love: you

MissScripture

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530856' date='May 16 2008, 07:45 PM']lucky
Just kidding Sarah..I :love: you[/quote]
Dude, you are the one who started it!

KnightofChrist

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530732' date='May 16 2008, 05:43 PM']Let me develope my digtal camera.[/quote]

Wow. I mean that just changes everything! No... wait.. no it doesn't. The man still fully supports the removal of a child's brain which has been partially delivered.

Will he now place his hand over his heart during the national anthem? Instead of folded.

All hail the new Neville Chamberlain.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530727' date='May 16 2008, 05:39 PM']He wore an American flag lapel pin.[/quote]

catholicinsd, I love you!!!

Obama rules!!

[quote name='zwergel88' post='1530892' date='May 16 2008, 09:22 PM']catholicinsd, I love you!!!

Obama rules!![/quote]

I hope that's sarcasm.