An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Attended Obamaroma

catholicinsd

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='Alycin' post='1530898' date='May 16 2008, 08:28 PM']I hope that's sarcasm.[/quote]

I concur

KnightofChrist

I don't think it is sarcasm. I mean I love catholicinsd too, yet Obama supports the out right murder of babies. Any catholic who supports Obama must not have a real understanding of the wickedness of abortion, or does and just doest give a jolly [i]dang[/i].

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1530799' date='May 16 2008, 08:00 PM']Anyone who believes Obama is a good Christian doesn't know that he voted to STOP a ban on infanticide. When babies were being born alive after botched abortions, they were being placed in plastic bags and left to die in Illinois hospitals. Obama voted AGAINST stopping this! The man is pure evil. He also flip flops. He turned against the man he called his pastor for the last 20 years, because this pastor of his puts Obama in a bad light. He wears the flag lapel pin only after he got called on it. He's a shaky character and not fit to be the next president of the United States.[/quote]

Furthermore, if indeed Mr. Obama's pastor is the one who was behind his conversion to Christianity then it is safe to say that Obama subscribes to a version of Christianity that is really racist and Marxist. His pastor is a leading proponent of black liberation theology.

KnightofChrist

[url="http://www.priestsforlife.org/elections/voterguide.htm"]Abortion[/url]

The Church teaches that, regarding a law permitting abortions, it is "[b]never licit to obey it, or to take part in a propaganda campaign in favor[/b] of such a law, or to vote for it" (EV 73). Abortion is the intentional and direct killing of an innocent human being, and therefore it is a form of homicide.

The unborn child is always an innocent party, and no law may permit the taking of his life. Even when a child is conceived through rape or incest, the fault is not the child’s, who should not suffer death for others’ sins.

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1530912' date='May 16 2008, 08:43 PM']His pastor is a leading proponent of black liberation theology.[/quote]How did you reach this conclusion?

cmotherofpirl

Because before his site was hurriedly PCed it was filled with black liberation theology, and pro-Hamas stuff.

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530759' date='May 16 2008, 08:18 PM']I was 3 rows back listening to him. Let me assure you, in all your ignorance, that the Honorable Sen. Obama is a Christian American.[/quote]
He might be an American, but not a chance in hell is that man a christian in any sense of the word. He believes in the slicing and dicing of unborn babies and the outright murder of any that actually survive abortion. Do not insult God Almighty by calling that man ANY kind of a christian!

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1530924' date='May 16 2008, 09:03 PM']How did you reach this conclusion?[/quote]
Because Rev. Wright says so himself. I saw him on t.v. talking all about "liberation theology." It's his own words.

ChildoftheCreator

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1530924' date='May 16 2008, 10:03 PM']How did you reach this conclusion?[/quote]

Well, I don't have anything to back up that he is a "leading" proponent of black liberation theology, but he does support it.

[url="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62881"]Extremists Laud Wright for 'black liberation theology'[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cA0GEV1ibY"]Glenn Beck: Obama--Black Liberation Theology [/url] <--- youtube

Alycin:

I'm afraid what zwergel88 said wasn't sarcasm, based on her previous posts.

[quote name='zwergel88' post='1530892' date='May 16 2008, 10:22 PM']catholicinsd, I love you!!!

Obama rules!![/quote]

Zwergel88 and Catholicinsd, why do y'all insist on supporting candidates who consistently go against Catholic teaching (well actually, Christian teaching in general)? You can fool yourselves into thinking it's ok, but you can't fool God. You've both been told over and over again why a Catholic cannot vote for a candidate such as him, but you don't listen. Don't either of you care about your souls?

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530760' date='May 16 2008, 06:19 PM']So you don't consider a turban cartoon, especially as Madam V used it, racism?[/quote]

Get real.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530763' date='May 16 2008, 06:22 PM']out of curiosity, how does one "develop" a digital camera that has no film??
:bigthink:[/quote]

The same way one interprets racism from a silly turban emoticon.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Raphael' post='1530766' date='May 16 2008, 06:26 PM']Besides, if anything, the smiley should be taken as an attack on his religion, not his race.[/quote]

Actually it was an "attack" on his refusal to wear an American flag lapel pin, as that WAS the topic of the post. :)