An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Attended Obamaroma

catholicinsd

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530768' date='May 16 2008, 06:28 PM']Or she was calling him a terrorist, which I consider to be racism.[/quote]

Because "terrorist" is a race??

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530769' date='May 16 2008, 06:28 PM']Then correct me if I'm wrong, but if it has film it wouldn't be a "digital" camera now would it?[/quote]

It could be...in the same way that a "terrorist" is a race.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' post='1530776' date='May 16 2008, 06:33 PM']Nifty, I;v never seen those.....cut me some slack, I'm trying to hijack this[/quote]

Did you say "hijack"? Whoa, are you calling someone a "terrorist"? If so, that's "racist".

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Raphael' post='1530785' date='May 16 2008, 06:43 PM']What? So you think that if someone shows a smiley of a person wearing a turban, that must mean that the poster is accusing the person of being a terrorist? Would that mean you think all people wearing turbans are terrorists, or are you just assuming that's what Madame Vengier believes?[/quote]

I'm so confused right now, even I don't know what I believe! :turban:

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530791' date='May 16 2008, 06:48 PM']In recent times a cartooned image has come to symbolize Islamic Extremism.[/quote]

Well, where there's smoke there's fire. :shield:

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Raphael' post='1530829' date='May 16 2008, 07:26 PM']Does it seem to indicate anti-Obama feelings based on common beliefs that Obama is a muslim, yes,[/quote]

[b]No.[/b]

I don't believe Obama is a Muslim and I have never, ever, ever said that. Nor have I ever encouraged anyone else who said that. And (it doesn't stop here) in other forums (not Phatmass, I don't believe) I have "defended" (if it can be called that, but I don't think Obama needs me to defend him) Obama when he was called a Muslim by others I was in a discussion with. There is simply not factual basis for anyone to call him a Muslim, so doing so is just lame.

What I have said (and which is backed up with fact) is that he coddles and panders to radical Islamic groups who hate (don't hate, appreciate) America and has many other anti-American types around him (I've posted on that both here and at my blog). Hence, the relationship between my doubting of the lapel pin and the turban emoticon. Tada!

(Wouldn't it have been a whooooooooooooooole lot easier if someone had just ASKED ME?)

This all seems a waste of time. Obama ain't right, period. I believe I have the Holy Spirit in this one. Case closed.

:rolleyes:

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1530835' date='May 16 2008, 07:32 PM']This has reported, and you have failed to act on it.[/quote]

Oh well. Better luck next time.

[And maybe the mods didn't "act on it" because they didn't agree with you that it was racist or whatever you called it, whatever it was you were complaining about. I can't be sure because you haven't yet demonstrated a clear understanding of the definition of the words "racist" or "race". After all, you think "terrorist" is a race.]

Madame Vengier

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1530924' date='May 16 2008, 09:03 PM']How did you reach this conclusion?[/quote]

Um, his pastor said so himself. He's vehement about it. He loves to pontificate about it. He's proud of it.

Where have you been??

Madame Vengier

[quote name='ChildoftheCreator' post='1530956' date='May 16 2008, 09:34 PM']Well, I don't have anything to back up that he is a "leading" proponent of black liberation theology, but he does support it.

[url="http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=62881"]Extremists Laud Wright for 'black liberation theology'[/url]
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cA0GEV1ibY"]Glenn Beck: Obama--Black Liberation Theology [/url] <--- youtube[/quote]

Here you go (and it's video, no less!):

[url="http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2008/05/15/video-facts-about-obama/"]http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2008/0...ts-about-obama/[/url]

catholicinsd

[quote name='Apotheoun' post='1530915' date='May 16 2008, 09:49 PM']A person who supports abortion does not have living faith in Christ.[/quote]

Abortion is still legal 8 years into Bush.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1531013' date='May 16 2008, 10:43 PM']Abortion is still legal 8 years into Bush.[/quote]

You thought the President of the United States has sole power to overturn Roe v. Wade? Man, he's got power, but he ain't got THAT much power.

catholicinsd

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1531019' date='May 16 2008, 11:48 PM']You thought the President of the United States has sole power to overturn Roe v. Wade? Man, he's got power, but he ain't got THAT much power.[/quote]

If Bush really cared that much about abortion, he'd have fixed that problem before invading Iraq.

KnightofChrist

Yet Bush did outlaw partially delivering a child then cracking open that babies skull and ripping that babies brains out... something Obama fully supports, and fought against the law.

Madame Vengier

[quote name='catholicinsd' post='1531024' date='May 16 2008, 10:53 PM']If Bush really cared that much about abortion, he'd have fixed that problem before invading Iraq.[/quote]

Again, were you under the impression that the President of the United States has the power to override Supreme Court decisions and overturn Roe v. Wade?