Tridenteen Posted March 27, 2010 Author Posted March 27, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 March 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1269666858' post='2081154'] I knew you'd say that. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [/quote] JMJ Of course you did, PG wouldn't fall for any of that. So, who's taking Church theology?
princessgianna Posted March 28, 2010 Posted March 28, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='27 March 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1269666858' post='2081154'] I knew you'd say that. [/quote]
Tridenteen Posted March 29, 2010 Author Posted March 29, 2010 JMJ Cool avatar, Gianna. I love that movie. So let's see, I babysit today, tuesday, all of Holy Week, and then next week. One day next week is the only paying one..............[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/lol_roll.gif[/img] I'm going to Easter Vigil (12:00 at night to 3:30 in the morning) and Easter Sunday. What are ya'all doing?
princessgianna Posted March 29, 2010 Posted March 29, 2010 (edited) school work, work , and when I can chill! Thank you My family got the DVD for Christmas, and (sadly)it's still on my to do list! Edited March 29, 2010 by princessgianna
Tridenteen Posted March 29, 2010 Author Posted March 29, 2010 [quote name='princessgianna' date='29 March 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1269896961' post='2082860'] school work, work , and when I can chill! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] Thank you [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img] My family got the DVD for Christmas, and (sadly)it's still on my to do list! [/quote] JMJ Poor Gianna.....typically we would chat about this in the Ladies' Rest Area, but it has been invaded :-(
Nihil Obstat Posted March 30, 2010 Posted March 30, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='29 March 2010 - 05:57 PM' timestamp='1269903445' post='2082942'] JMJ Poor Gianna.....typically we would chat about this in the Ladies' Rest Area, but it has been invaded :-( [/quote] You're so funny.
Tridenteen Posted March 30, 2010 Author Posted March 30, 2010 [img]http://www.warofthering.net/quintessential/movieshots/galadriel_mist_small.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IvnFs_-17Lk/R2k0KCTcxGI/AAAAAAAAAlg/asMXL5jTPYQ/s320/a+galadriel.jpg[/img] JMJ I am anything but funny. Now leave me alone, because I might let you live a happy life when I dominate the world and become the empress of the socialistic empire. What do you think of my photo? I look calmer in my other photos.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='30 March 2010 - 05:56 PM' timestamp='1269989812' post='2083708'] [img]http://www.warofthering.net/quintessential/movieshots/galadriel_mist_small.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_IvnFs_-17Lk/R2k0KCTcxGI/AAAAAAAAAlg/asMXL5jTPYQ/s320/a+galadriel.jpg[/img] JMJ I am anything but funny. Now leave me alone, because I might let you live a happy life when I dominate the world and become the empress of the socialistic empire. What do you think of my photo? I look calmer in my other photos. [/quote] LOLOL- you're silly.
tinytherese Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='princessgianna' date='29 March 2010 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1269896961' post='2082860'] school work, work , and when I can chill! Thank you My family got the DVD for Christmas, and (sadly)it's still on my to do list! [/quote] That film is classic! I got it on dvd for Christmas too. I've watched it though. Before I just had the tape.
Tridenteen Posted March 31, 2010 Author Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='30 March 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1270003584' post='2083803'] LOLOL- you're silly. [/quote] JMJ I am not silly. I am under appreciated in my babysitting. 75% of my jobs are for free, how am I going to take over the world at this rate! My wallet looks like the black hole of Neptune.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 March 2010 - 03:03 PM' timestamp='1270065814' post='2084215'] JMJ I am not silly. I am under appreciated in my babysitting. 75% of my jobs are for free, how am I going to take over the world at this rate! My wallet looks like the black hole of Neptune. [/quote] My best advice to Get Lots Of Money is to not spend it. I work one day a week, five hours per shift. Hardly anything. Since I don't spend much though, I've only had a month to month deficit about five times ever. Works pretty well.
Tridenteen Posted March 31, 2010 Author Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='31 March 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1270066449' post='2084225'] My best advice to Get Lots Of Money is to not spend it. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] I work one day a week, five hours per shift. Hardly anything. Since I don't spend much though, I've only had a month to month deficit about five times ever. Works pretty well. [/quote] JMJ I try not to spend it, but I told my mom that I would buy her Sonic from now on if she wanted. On top of that we now have a nearly starved priest who like cookies, candy, and POP TARTS.....so, we go 50/50. I need more money.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 31, 2010 Posted March 31, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 March 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1270068105' post='2084247'] JMJ I try not to spend it, but I told my mom that I would buy her Sonic from now on if she wanted. On top of that we now have a nearly starved priest who like cookies, candy, and POP TARTS.....so, we go 50/50. I need more money. [/quote] Can you spare the time to take a part time job once or twice a week? Even $8 or $9 an hour adds up if you don't have any expenses.
Tridenteen Posted March 31, 2010 Author Posted March 31, 2010 JMJ I looking at getting a part time job at the local coffee shop. They are pretty popular, so that's cool. And you get a free drink a day when you work there. Cool. Then I can buy more pop tarts.
Tridenteen Posted April 1, 2010 Author Posted April 1, 2010 JMJ Oh, Gianna. I don't need the prayers...I'm just lookin' for extra ways to earn cash! And I'm a licensed baby-sitter, so that comes in handy....I charge usually 9.50 an hour per kid...
Tridenteen Posted April 1, 2010 Author Posted April 1, 2010 [quote name='princessgianna' date='31 March 2010 - 09:15 PM' timestamp='1270088110' post='2084490'] WOAH! [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/huh.gif[/img] my price was $5 bucks! [/quote] JMJ I don't actually care what they pay me, but when people say "How much are you usually paid?" that's what I say. The two major people I babysit pay that much!
Nihil Obstat Posted April 1, 2010 Posted April 1, 2010 I'm applying for a few more jobs this summer- it's just too hard to get full time hours. There's a little coffee shop down the street that I'll apply for. I'm making $11 per hour at Staples now, which is cool. I'd love to get 40 hours a week, but that's just not going to happen. I'm hoping for about 50 hours a week total, which will be tricky to manage. If I can do it though, and do it all summer, that's pretty much enough money to move out for a year.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now