aalpha1989 Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1268285990' post='2070762'] Oh no, this is much better than a PM warning. It's kinda like the warning you get from a made man before you end up at the bottom of a river wearing cement shoes. [/quote] oh. that kind of warning. considering you're from canada I'd assume the warning involves axes and falling lumber or something of the sort. or maybe just oh croutons i have fifteen minutes to email this paper to my prof. grr. i shall return.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Nihil's beard is unamused with such trite questions.
KeenanParkerII Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Nihil's beard is failing lol. [img]http://www.proproductsandmore.com/zencart136/images/22235LG.jpg[/img]
jeffpugh Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Nihil's beard... can you teach Mitch the ways of ii°7-V7-I?
Ed Normile Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Nihils Beard, tonsorial desire, when will the madness cease ? ed
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 I DEMAND NUMEROUS SACRIFICES BEFORE I WILL DEIGN TO ANSWER FURTHER QUERIES!
aalpha1989 Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 I sacrifice any further references to my much better groomed beard.
KeenanParkerII Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 I'm sacrificing this piece of fudge.. in my stomach.
Mark of the Cross Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='zunshynn' date='11 March 2010 - 04:41 PM' timestamp='1268286109' post='2070765'] Beard, what has nihil been drinking this evening? [/quote] I think Nihil has been at the scotch again, I can see it running down his beard. [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='11 March 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1268286150' post='2070767'] Who wins in a fight, a tiger or a shark? [/quote] It depends on what they are fighting. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 04:39 PM' timestamp='1268285990' post='2070762'] Oh no, this is much better than a PM warning. It's kinda like the warning you get from a made man before you end up at the bottom of a river wearing cement shoes. [/quote] Tied to them by your beard I might add. [quote name='aalpha1989' date='11 March 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1268286265' post='2070770'] oh. that kind of warning. considering you're from canada I'd assume the warning involves axes and falling lumber or something of the sort. or maybe just [/quote] [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/violent/sterb034.gif[/img] Edited March 11, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
KeenanParkerII Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote]It depends on what they are fighting.[/quote] Each other
Mark of the Cross Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='12 March 2010 - 02:17 AM' timestamp='1268320674' post='2070929'] Each other [/quote] Did I forget to put in a LOL emoticon? The Tigers chances are inversely proportionate to the depth of the water.
KeenanParkerII Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 I want a real answer. Let's say they're fighting in a jacuzzi tub.
Saint Therese Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 Dear Nihil's Beard, Where do socks go when they disappear? Thanks.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote name='Saint Therese' date='11 March 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1268343062' post='2071200'] Dear Nihil's Beard, Where do socks go when they disappear? Thanks. [/quote] This question is worthy of my magnificence. The socks in question have been raptured by the Invisible Pink Unicorn. It is a sign of her favour. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_pink_unicorn"]Source.[/url]
Mark of the Cross Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='KeenanParkerII' date='12 March 2010 - 08:26 AM' timestamp='1268342815' post='2071197'] I want a real answer. Let's say they're fighting in a jacuzzi tub. [/quote] The Tiger will win because all he has to do is stay out of the sharks mouth until it drowns. (sharks need to keep swimming to have oxygenated water pass over their gills.) But then again cats are not known for their intelligence, so he may lose a paw or three. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 March 2010 - 08:34 AM' timestamp='1268343251' post='2071204'] This question is worthy of my magnificence. The socks in question have been raptured by the Invisible Pink Unicorn. It is a sign of her favour. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_pink_unicorn"]Source.[/url] [/quote] Dam'! Wrong again, I thought it was 'Pastafarian'.and his noodly appendage. Edited March 11, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
Marie-Therese Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='11 March 2010 - 04:16 PM' timestamp='1268342219' post='2071190'] Did I forget to put in a LOL emoticon? The Tigers chances are inversely proportionate to the depth of the water. [/quote] Dear sir: you are not Nihil's Beard. Don't mislead the poor questioners seeking the Oracle. [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 04:34 PM' timestamp='1268343251' post='2071204'] This question is worthy of my magnificence. The socks in question have been raptured by the Invisible Pink Unicorn. It is a sign of her favour. [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_pink_unicorn"]Source.[/url] [/quote] That is both funny and messed up at the same time.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 11, 2010 Posted March 11, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='11 March 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1268348033' post='2071283'] That is both funny and messed up at the same time. [/quote] On this, the Beard agrees.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now