zunshynn Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 I can't believe this thread managed to stay in Open Mic for 5 pages.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='Tridenteen' date='12 March 2010 - 07:01 AM' timestamp='1268398917' post='2071666'] JMJ O great hair which runneth frm the face, how many words rhyme with Joe? Furthermore what is the answer to the following equation from algebra 2? [u]---12x-+-6({--13/67c} 9 {92+/+3e4}) [/u] w9=57 (99+-98)a34----98 [/quote] Could you format it more coherently first?
Marie-Therese Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 Oh thou, luxuriant, corduroy-supplemented facial veil, what should I do? ([size="1"]you have no idea how hard it was to type that with a straight face[/size])
Nihil Obstat Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='12 March 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1268416915' post='2071882'] Oh thou, luxuriant, corduroy-supplemented facial veil, what should I do? ([size="1"]you have no idea how hard it was to type that with a straight face[/size]) [/quote] Thou shouldst turn on thine stereo and proceed to rock out to Blondie and The Go-Gos whilst dancing around thine house. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEU5vXmE5mU[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXlaOsNBDkk&feature=fvst[/media] Also pray for me that I don't totally bomb my stats midterm this afternoon. I need all the help I can get.
dominicansoul Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 o great beard of Nihil: Are you the same great beard that once grew on the face of Max Von Sydow? [img]http://uashome.alaska.edu/~dfgriffin/website/jesusmax.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='12 March 2010 - 12:09 PM' timestamp='1268417379' post='2071888'] o great beard of Nihil: Are you the same great beard that once grew on the face of Max Von Sydow? [img]http://uashome.alaska.edu/~dfgriffin/website/jesusmax.jpg[/img] [/quote] We were close friends in the past. He taught me many things.
dominicansoul Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 March 2010 - 01:11 PM' timestamp='1268417492' post='2071891'] We were close friends in the past. He taught me many things. [/quote] I am in absolute awe... ...and speechless...
Marie-Therese Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 March 2010 - 01:05 PM' timestamp='1268417124' post='2071887'] Thou shouldst turn on thine stereo and proceed to rock out to Blondie and The Go-Gos whilst dancing around thine house. Also pray for me that I don't totally bomb my stats midterm this afternoon. I need all the help I can get. [/quote] There shalt be rocking out, and prayers for thy statistics test, and much rejoicing.
Ephrem Augustine Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 [quote name='zunshynn' date='12 March 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1268411495' post='2071778'] I can't believe this thread managed to stay in Open Mic for 5 pages. [/quote] The folder for this thread just turned ORANGE this is THE HOT TOPIC!!!
Mark of the Cross Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 (edited) Couldn't answer my questions eh. Some beard you are. Doesn't even know the difference between a [u]fiddler[/u] (filta) fish and a ram jet. Do the words Barber or razor strike fear into your follicles? Why does this forum change harmless words into other harmless words?Is the word Filte' (r) A bad word? Edited March 12, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
Hilde Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 (edited) If you can't use the word, you can't criticize it I guess. It's a conspiracy, probably. But I'm awaiting The Beard™'s verdict on this. Edited March 12, 2010 by Hilde
jeffpugh Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 I fear not the filt[u][/u]er, nor the squirrels that walk by night... Because they're my sentinels of course. I can also say Jaim[u][/u]e and ch[u][/u]eese. Cool, eh?
Hilde Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 No the filt[b][/b]er isn't scary, but the question arises: why?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 12, 2010 Posted March 12, 2010 I've got no idea what we're talking about now.* *This is Joe talking rather than the beard.
Mark of the Cross Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 (edited) fiddler, Argg! how come some others can write it but I can't. Unfair, fiddler beard. fiddler, no it won't work in reverse either. I need to borrow some more hair Nihil with or without the wisdom since I wouldn't know how to use it. hot stuff, coagulated milk, cool eh I can write cool eh! Edited March 13, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
Marie-Therese Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 Maybe the fil[i][/i]ter just doesn't like you.
Mark of the Cross Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Marie-Therese' date='13 March 2010 - 12:59 PM' timestamp='1268445599' post='2072119'] Maybe the fiddler just doesn't like you. [/quote] Maybe it knows how pure I am and thinks I don't need it. f i l t e r. Hah I tricked it. Edited March 13, 2010 by Mark of the Cross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now