Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='11 March 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1268343407' post='2071206']
(sharks need to keep swimming to have oxygenated water pass over their gills.) [/quote]
myth.


The shark will win because of the laser beam attached to his head.

Posted

The hidden dragon will win.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Hilde' date='11 March 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1268348612' post='2071293']
The hidden dragon will win.
[/quote]
Is it an invisible, undetectable dragon hidden in your garage? :mellow:

Posted

I thought the tiger and shark were at the beach?

And if I did it would be a Norwegian ridgeback. :mellow:

Mark of the Cross
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Marie-Therese' date='12 March 2010 - 09:53 AM' timestamp='1268348033' post='2071283']
Dear sir: you are not Nihil's Beard. Don't mislead the poor questioners seeking the Oracle.

[/quote]

:shock: but, but, Nihil promised me some of his hair due to the fact that I am so lacking in hair. Surely I must also be able to inherit some of the wisdom of the beard.

[quote name='Winchester' date='12 March 2010 - 09:57 AM' timestamp='1268348261' post='2071288']
[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='12 March 2010 - 08:36 AM' timestamp='1268343407' post='2071206']
The Tiger will win because all he has to do is stay out of the sharks mouth until it drowns. (sharks need to keep swimming to have oxygenated water pass over their gills.) But then again cats are not known for their intelligence, so he may lose a paw or three.

[/quote]
myth.

[/quote]

Oh great white pointy Nihils beard is the shark being pitted against the crouching tiger an obligate ram breather or a Buccal pumping shark.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 March 2010 - 10:04 AM' timestamp='1268348658' post='2071296']
Is it an invisible, undetectable dragon hidden in your garage? :mellow:
[/quote]

Crouching shark, hidden tiger? Sounds like a recipe for cramp in the pectoral fin!

Edited by Mark of the Cross
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='11 March 2010 - 12:40 AM' timestamp='1268286002' post='2070763']
O Beard, how do you manage to be around nihil all day, every day and not wither?
[/quote]

JMJ
Zunshynn, nihil's beard is a SAINT.
0 great and saintly facial mane of nihil, do you feel reviled and nauseas over nihil invading the ladies rest area?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 March 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1268359598' post='2071444']
JMJ
Zunshynn, nihil's beard is a SAINT.
0 great and saintly facial mane of nihil, do you feel reviled and nauseas over nihil invading the ladies rest area?
[/quote]
No. :mellow:

goldenchild17
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1268360681' post='2071456']
No. :mellow:
[/quote]

:bow:

Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 09:24 PM' timestamp='1268360681' post='2071456']
No. :mellow:
[/quote]

JMJ
Rats

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='11 March 2010 - 08:53 PM' timestamp='1268362411' post='2071481']
JMJ
Rats
[/quote]
:console:

Ephrem Augustine
Posted

Nihil's beard, I have one request
what sort of coagulated milk should I put on my sandwich?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Ephrem Augustine' date='11 March 2010 - 09:59 PM' timestamp='1268366367' post='2071533']
Nihil's beard, I have one request
what sort of coagulated milk should I put on my sandwich?
[/quote]
Depends on what else is in the sandwich. For ham, swiss. For turkey, monterey jack. For chicken, aged cheddar. For roast beef, yellow cheddar. For caribou, brie. For a BLT, blue chee[i][/i]se.
You get the idea.

Posted

O Nihil's beard: explain Delta-Epsilon for me again? My room mate is asleep and is too tired of math.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[url="http://www.scottsarra.org/applets/calculus/EpsilonDelta.html"]My link[/url]

Posted

Beard what should I do with my life?

Posted

I knew you were both intelligent and wise, O great beard of Joe!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='11 March 2010 - 11:13 PM' timestamp='1268370836' post='2071569']
Beard what should I do with my life?
[/quote]
Make sandwiches.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 March 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1268371523' post='2071580']
Make sandwiches.
[/quote]

Thank you. My life now has purpose. :bounce:

To show you my gratitude, I made my first one, just for you!

[img]http://marcoda.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/chicken-sandwich.jpg[/img]

:eat:

Edited by zunshynn
Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' date='11 March 2010 - 11:33 PM' timestamp='1268372007' post='2071592']
Thank you. My life now has purpose. :bounce:

To show you my gratitude, I made my first one, just for you!

[img]http://marcoda.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/chicken-sandwich.jpg[/img]

:eat:
[/quote]
That looks lovely. ^_^ Next time I'd recommend about 20 minutes on convect bake at 350, but it's a great start! :))

Posted

JMJ
O great hair which runneth frm the face, how many words rhyme with Joe? Furthermore what is the answer to the following equation from algebra 2?

[u]---12x-+-6({--13/67c} 9 {92+/+3e4})
[/u] w9=57 (99+-98)a34----98

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...