Tridenteen Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='22 March 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1269319163' post='2078183'] Toddy! Just as we were starting to miss you! I pray every day that you get struck by a lightning bolt on the way to Damascus, then eaten by a whale, thrown in prison and shaved, and then sold into slavery by your brothers. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img] It's for your own good, you understand. I'm rooting for you, buddy. [/quote] JMJ After reading this, I am getting the strong urge to stand up and sing Some Where Over the Rainbow, and that is from the rule of singing.
Lil Red Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='22 March 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1269313088' post='2078129'] With the Passover only one week away from Today, it's fitting to share all the new information which has been illustrated in this study on How Jesus fulfilled the time specific prophecies of the passover as well as his 3 days and 3 nights in the heart of the earth. With each page presenting little known facts about bible testimony and Jewish history which are primarily unknown to the Christian world; Those who take the time to read and understand what is shared by this study will find a treasure of information about our Jewish and Christian past. Enjoy the study. Here is the link. [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...esurrection.pdf[/url] The study is in PDF format so you will need a PDF viewer software for the link to work on your computer. May the Heavenly parent bless you greatly so that you can hear the voice that was promised to those who seek and find the truth from God. Todd Vetter [/quote] +JMJ+ I think you'd enjoy reading "The Crucified Rabbi" by Taylor Marshall
todd_vetter33 Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' date='23 March 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1269369340' post='2078461'] +JMJ+ I think you'd enjoy reading "The Crucified Rabbi" by Taylor Marshall [/quote] Thanks for the recommendation. God Bless
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) [quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1269367958' post='2078446'] Todd we have had this discussion already. Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact. [/quote] In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. [b]1. The Rule of Charity: “Charity is primary.” [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: “If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal” (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love. If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand. I presented facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? [color="#0000ff"]It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand. [/color] I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion. Are you up for this challenge? [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url] I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics. Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok. Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 I stopped reading halfway through the first sentence. Todd, can you try pictograms? I'm just thinking that spicing up the medium could only help.
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 04:30 PM' timestamp='1269466220' post='2079298'] I stopped reading halfway through the first sentence. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] Todd, can you try pictograms? I'm just thinking that spicing up the medium could only help. [/quote] Sure, Try page two since reading is outside of your capacity of understanding. I now understand why pictures are all over the walls of The catholic church and why God asked me to make pictoral time lines for illustrations. Thanks for this example! Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 04:42 PM' timestamp='1269466946' post='2079309'] Sure, Try page two since reading is outside of your capacity of understanding. I now understand why pictures are all over the walls of The catholic church and why God asked me to make pictoral time lines for illustrations. Thanks for this example! [/quote] I don't have the internet- can't follow your links. Just go onto MS Paint and draw out your arguments for me. I like stick people, but getting abstract works too, if you're good.
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 04:44 PM' timestamp='1269467098' post='2079310'] I don't have the internet- can't follow your links. Just go onto MS Paint and draw out your arguments for me. I like stick people, but getting abstract works too, if you're good. [/quote] [b]1. The Rule of Charity: “Charity is primary.” [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: “[u][b]If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal”[/b][/u] (1 Cor. 13:1). [b]6. The Rule of Integrity: “To do evil in order to accomplish good is really to do evil.” [u]Breaking one of God’s commandments is not the way to advance his Kingdom, ever[/u][/b]. If, in the service of Christ, [u]I act in an un-Christian way, I become a highly effective ally of the very forces I set out to combat. [/u] [color="#0000ff"]I'm pretty sure thou shall not lie is one of the commandments. Why is your only desire here to be a clanging cymbal or gong? If not interested in discussing the topic. Feel free to move on. [/color] [b]5. The Rule of Modesty: “Not all of my causes are God’s causes.”[/b] [color="#0000ff"]This rule is a perfect reflection of one and six in this case. Care to break more Catholic rules of wisdom to show others who you really are working for? God Bless[/color]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1269467919' post='2079323'] [b]1. The Rule of Charity: “Charity is primary.” [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: “[u][b]If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal”[/b][/u] (1 Cor. 13:1). [b]6. The Rule of Integrity: “To do evil in order to accomplish good is really to do evil.” [u]Breaking one of God’s commandments is not the way to advance his Kingdom, ever[/u][/b]. If, in the service of Christ, [u]I act in an un-Christian way, I become a highly effective ally of the very forces I set out to combat. [/u] [color="#0000ff"]I'm pretty sure thou shall not lie is one of the commandments. Why is your only desire here to be a clanging cymbal or gong? If not interested in discussing the topic. Feel free to move on. [/color] [b]5. The Rule of Modesty: “Not all of my causes are God’s causes.”[/b] [color="#0000ff"]This rule is a perfect reflection of one and six in this case. Care to break more Catholic rules of wisdom to show others who you really are working for? God Bless[/color] [/quote] It's only a lie depending on how you define the terminology I was using, as well as how you interpret the semantic meaning behind the sentence.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Did you know that Satan quotes Scripture sometimes? It's true- the pope told me once after he finished sacrificing babies to Baphomet by asphyxiating them with incense.
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 05:01 PM' timestamp='1269468087' post='2079325'] It's only a lie depending on how you define the terminology I was using, as well as how you interpret the semantic meaning behind the sentence. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif[/img] [/quote] So basically you were authoring confusion. I know God is not the author of confusion nor are the men who are filled with the spirit of God who speak the solid truth of God. Who do you work for? Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 05:02 PM' timestamp='1269468170' post='2079328'] So basically you were authoring confusion. I know God is not the author of confusion nor are the men who are filled with the spirit of God who speak the solid truth of God. Who do you work for? [/quote] Authoring confusion? No, I'm not even published. You wouldn't believe what a good editor charges these days, not to mention printing costs.
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. So far, not so good, see perfect example of clanging cymbal above this post! [b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary." [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love. If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand. I presented facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand. I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion. Are you up for this challenge? [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url] I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics. Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion. I await your responses. hopefully they will be better than someones favorite picture of the wookie or ewok or [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showuser=8057"][color="#284b72"]Nihil Obstat[/color][/url]'s uncanny ability to cloud a thread with gibberish leaving the thread polluted with the sound of a Gong in writing. Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
Nihil Obstat Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 Nope, too much text. I want pictograms. You know what that is, right?
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='24 March 2010 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1269468248' post='2079330'] Authoring confusion? No, I'm not even published. You wouldn't believe what a good editor charges these days, not to mention printing costs. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/quote] One does not have to be published to be an author. One has to be published to be a published author.[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/P.gif[/img] P.S. here is a picture for ya. Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
todd_vetter33 Posted March 24, 2010 Author Posted March 24, 2010 (edited) [color="#0000ff"]cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said: Todd we have had this discussion already. Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.[/color] My Reply Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie? In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. [b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary." [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love. If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity. In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand. I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion. Are you up for this challenge? [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/color][/url] I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics. Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion. If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok. Edited March 24, 2010 by todd_vetter33
Vincent Vega Posted March 24, 2010 Posted March 24, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 06:16 PM' timestamp='1269468994' post='2079342'] [color="#0000ff"]cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said: Todd we have had this discussion already. Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.[/color] My Reply Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie? In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. [b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary." [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love. If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity. In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand. I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion. Are you up for this challenge? [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"][color="#284b72"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/color][/url] I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics. Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion. If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok. [/quote] Whoa whoa whoa So are you really trying to say that Chewy is not a valid rebuttal?
todd_vetter33 Posted March 25, 2010 Author Posted March 25, 2010 (edited) [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='24 March 2010 - 06:55 PM' timestamp='1269474928' post='2079396'] Whoa whoa whoa So are you really trying to say that Chewy is not a valid rebuttal? [/quote] In short I'm claiming that the Catholic church as well as her daughter churches (protestants) is riddled with testimonial Errancy and I am submitting my collection of evidence to back up my statement of accusation. Am I far from the truth based on the evidence i am presenting? Here is the link to the evidence. Share with the world of Phatmass phorum the the greater truth if you have this. [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url] Edited March 25, 2010 by todd_vetter33
todd_vetter33 Posted March 25, 2010 Author Posted March 25, 2010 cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said: Todd we have had this discussion already. Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact. My Reply Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie? In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat. [b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary." [/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love. If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity. In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth. I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand. I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion. Are you up for this challenge? [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf[/url] I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics. Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion. If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok.
LouisvilleFan Posted March 25, 2010 Posted March 25, 2010 [quote name='todd_vetter33' date='23 March 2010 - 01:05 AM' timestamp='1269317121' post='2078170'] Had you opened the link shared, This would be obvious, but since you asked and in the spirit of love for truth; The Catholic church has maintained the false doctrine and perception that the man named Jesus was crucified on a Friday. The evidence that I bring to the debate table when reviewed in full establishes that Jesus fulfilled the Law and the Prophets with a Crucifixion on a Wednesday in the manner in which we keep time today in comparison to the manner in which God described time through the recordings of Scripture (words which God spoke). Once again here is the link to save you the trouble of scrolling to the original post. [url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection.pdf[/url] God Bless. [/quote] Got a friend at work who believes this too. Do you also believe in the literal interpretation of the Communion elements of bread and wine changing into the Body and Blood of Christ?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now