An Old School Catholic Message Board

Passover One Week Away

todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 March 2010 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1269552755' post='2080026']
There is a way to argue with a person like me.. Present a greater truth [/quote]
I give you the Catholic Church. Go to town.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='25 March 2010 - 04:48 PM' timestamp='1269553713' post='2080034']
I give you the Catholic Church. Go to town.
[/quote]

So what you are saying is that Jesus said to kill anyone who differs from the view of the Roman Church. You are saying that it's ok for Children to be molested by their spiritual leaders. You are saying that abuse of power is what Jesus taught. You are saying that selling indulgences is how one receives repentance and amendment. You are saying that it's ok to change God's times and laws even though the voice of prophecy says the beast will attempt to do this.

[url="http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=34&chapter=7&verse=25&version=9&context=verse"]Daniel 7:25[/url]
[u]And he shall speak great words against the most High[/u], [u]and shall wear out the saints of the most High[/u], [u][color="#ff0000"]and think to change times and laws[/color]:[/u] [u]and they shall be given into his [/u][u]hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

[/u][left][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]"[color="#ff0000"]The Pope has the power to [/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]change times[/color][/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][color="#ff0000"][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"], to [/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]abrogate laws[/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][color="#ff0000"][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"], and to [/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]dispense [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][/color][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"][color="#ff0000"]with all things[/color], [/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]even the precepts of Christ." [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]"The Pope [/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]has the authority [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]and often exercised it, [/size][/font][/size][/font][b][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]to dispense with the command of Christ." [/b][/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]Decretal, de Tranlatic Episcop. Cap. [/i][/size][/font][/size][/font][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"](The Pope can modify divine law.) Ferraris' [/size][/font][/size][/font][i][font="Arial"][size="2"][font="Arial"][size="2"]Ecclesiastical Dictionary.[/left]
[/i][/size][/font][/size][/font][b]"The Sunday is a Catholic institution, and its claim for sacredness can be defended only on Catholic authority...[u][color="#ff0000"]In Holy Scripture from the beginning to the end we find not one [/color][/u][u][color="#ff0000"]single text which justifies the transfer of the weekly public worship service from the last to the first day of the week[/color][/u]." [/b][i][b]Catholic Press, Sidney, 8-25-1900

[/b][color="#0000ff"][b]Everything listed on this page above this sentance can be attributed to Cahtolic history. How have the Gates of hell not prevailed against her?

Jesus said "[/b][color="#000000"]Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled. Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches [i]them,[/i] he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven."

[color="#0000ff"]Am I not trying to teach to you what Rome tried to change?
[/color]
The heavens and the earth have not yet passed away and there is much prophecy yet to be fulfilled for the gentiles to have their time in the light of God. By rejecting the Laws of god for other traditions, the souls of man that God wants to save has spiraled into perpetual darkness not knowing truth or God. They just read about the men of the past who did and do not realize there is a greater truth that they must live if they are to have life.

The link study i have shared with you bares witness to the truth of God that has been hidden by Man who attempted to change times and Laws. Due to the beast wearing out the saints of the most High, Men became dependant of fragments of recorded history to tell a story instead of being able to preach by experience the gospel of spiritual re-birth. Man has spiraled into the spiritual famine Prophecied by the Prophet Agabus when he went to antioch to meet the first denomination of men who first called themselves Christians. The Prophet agabus was of the way, truth, and life that jesus taught and even though Jesus is seated at the right hand of the heavenly parent, Agabus could hear God's voice.

The word of God is truth from God, can man call a book the word of God if it contains Error, can man claim a church to be a true church if they contain Error? Jesus said the true worshippers of God are in spirit and in truth. Is truth a matter of human perception or is truth from God?

I remember a history lesson where human perception declared the earth was flat. Men were put to death by a religous organization claiming the earth to be flat. Did that religous organization have the truth from God concerning this matter?

according to recordings of Jesus own words, if you want to be great in the kingdom you must keep the Law to fulfill the law and teach others to do the same.

I'm teaching with this link that the Laws of God are a baseline for truth and a light to the world for the testimony of God is greater than the testimony of man. Man will only live by every word that proceeded from the mouth of God. See the Law.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

God Bless

[/color]
[/color][/i]

Edited by todd_vetter33

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='24 March 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1269476070' post='2079419']
cmotherofpirl, on 23 March 2010 - 01:12 PM, said:

Todd we have had this discussion already.
Have you changed your stance since the last couple of threads you have started on the exact same topic? 4 of them to be exact.

My Reply

Why would I have changed my stance so far on this topic when the best rebuttle I have recieved at the debate table from the self proclaimed pillar of truth (Catholic Members) is a picture of a star wars wookie?

In short the 4 other threads were a perfect example of how this rule illustrated below which is promoted by this forum was severly broken. Hopefully this thread will not be a repeat.

[b]1. The Rule of Charity: "Charity is primary."
[/b]This has to be the place to start whenever we disagree with one another: with love. St. Paul said: "If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal" (1 Cor. 13:1). No matter how wise my insights or astute my plans, they count for nothing if I do not offer them with love.

If I remember correctly, not much stimulating discussion transpired on the topic at hand from my 4 prior posts due to noisy gongs and clanging cymbal posts. If you are reading this particular post you will see that I am not having much better discussion in this thread either. Just more of that gong and cycbal mentioned in the Rule of charity.

In my prior posts, I presented solid facts and most people at this site presented their favorite pictures of Star Wars characters or simply made derogatory comments. I am interested in conversation on the topic at hand from the people who claim to be the true church Jesus started, but i'm asking they provide more than opinion to make their case. In the study I am sharing I illustrate that the Catholic church based on the bible is presenting a false tradition regarding the crucifixion. I want the Catholic church to explain why my evidence is not more correct than their tradition/untenable perception of proclaimed truth.

I have a challenge for Catholics or anyone who is a christian claiming to follow the truth of God. Find any presentational Errors on pages 1-36 that is not speaking a truth based on the evidence presented. If this can be done then the Catholics are professing truth for the Crucifixion time line. If they cannot illustrate where a single page from 1-36 presents an Error in this time line, then they (Christians as a whole who belive in the Roman Friday Crucifixion tradition) are professing a lie based only on tradition and half truth perceptions. Any Catholics up for the challenge since they self proclaim to be the pillar and source of truth? It is the season to discuss this topic and we are at the debate table. Let's debate then on the topic at hand.

I'm told there is no salvation outside of the Catholic Church which means the Catholics are the true worshippers of God (in spirit and in truth). I'm simply asking them to prove this with more than personal opinion.

Are you up for this challenge?

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf[/url]

I made this link just for Catholics. It omits the 5 pages towards the end of the study that were deemed false and offiensive based only on opinion. I deleted those pages at this link so that it cannot be said that the whole study is false due to one persons opinion that the 5 pages in question where anti-catholic therefore the whole study is false. You'll find those pages no more at this link so that this study will not be deemed offensive to catholics and they can be more willing to share it with other Catholics.

Hopefully truth is not offensive to Catholics since they claim to profess to be the light barers of truth. If this claim is true, then it should be easy for you to find a page of false testimony presented in this time line on pages 1-36. If you perceive a false statement on any page, you must provide evidence of a greater truth if you claim it to be false so that your words are not backed only by your opinion.

If the truth is solid and always shines above the darkness of the lie. Please share with me the truth by illustrating my Error. I awate your responses. hopefully they will be better than your favorite picture of the wookie or ewok.
[/quote]
If I recall correctly your document is based on fabricated unhistorical claims, so your conclusions were untenable.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='25 March 2010 - 07:54 PM' timestamp='1269564881' post='2080192']
If I recall correctly your document is based on fabricated unhistorical claims, so your conclusions were untenable.
[/quote]

So are saying is that the Catholic Bible is completely Fabricated and unhistorical? If you are stating that some of the Catholic Bible is Fabricated and not a true written reflection of history, I can agree with you on this point. This is what my study illustrates. Please provide your evidence for further clarification. I know that many Jews claim the death and resurrection of Jesus is a fabrication. Is this your stance as well? I'm here to prove that there is enough testimonial evidence to support that the event did in fact occur and prophecy from the laws of moses bare witness.

Where is the evidence to support your claim and please provide clarity on your statement since much of my study contains Catholic Doctrine. Many Catholics at this site will want to know why your claiming their writings or the story of the death and resurrection to be fabrications.

Even better; Please illustrate from the study shared any page number 1-36 the Catholic doctrine displayed that you see which is not telling the truth for the events illustrated. Pages 1-36 are focused on the Passover and the week prior to Crucifixion through to the Resurrection. These are the pages we are focusing on for the purpose of this thread since it is that seasonal time of year.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeatha...20catholics.pdf[/url]

God Bless

Edited by todd_vetter33

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 March 2010 - 06:23 PM' timestamp='1269555792' post='2080053']
So what you are saying is that Jesus said to kill anyone who differs from the view of the Roman Church. You are saying that it's ok for Children to be molested by their spiritual leaders. You are saying that abuse of power is what Jesus taught. You are saying that selling indulgences is how one receives repentance and amendment. You are saying that it's ok to change God's times and laws even though the voice of prophecy says the beast will attempt to do this.
[/quote]
Yes, Todd, that's what I'm saying. You caught me.

Good night, Todd.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Winchester' date='25 March 2010 - 09:23 PM' timestamp='1269570208' post='2080240']
Yes, Todd, that's what I'm saying. You caught me.

Good night, Todd.
[/quote]

Good night winchester

Laudate_Dominum

todd vetter, isn't this cool?

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banana_rawk.gif[/IMG]

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='25 March 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1269570758' post='2080248']
todd vetter, isn't this cool?

[img]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h119/NoonienSoong_2006/banana_rawk.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Though an interesting graphic, the undebunkable truth dispayed at this link is a treasure.

[url="http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf"]http://www.thedeathandresurection.com/pdf/the%20death%20and%20resurrection%20for%20catholics.pdf[/url]

God Bless

Laudate_Dominum

[quote name='todd_vetter33' date='25 March 2010 - 10:38 PM' timestamp='1269571087' post='2080252']
Though an interesting graphic, the undebunkable truth dispayed at this link is a treasure.

God Bless
[/quote]
Your site looks pretty slick these days. Are you an adventist bro?

cmotherofpirl

The problem with your study which we have discussed in ALL your previous threads on the exact same topic is that while you you use some credible documents [ Scripture ] you mix in unreliable and totally fabricated info with it. You can't mix truth {SCripture] with lies and expect to get truth, but you try anyway. Base your study on accepted historical documents, and then we will talk :)

JMJ
1-Indulgences aren't sold, they are gained through prayer and works

2-So, you think that only Catholics are into sodomizing children? What about the LDS ranches? Like the YFZ ranch, hmm? Or do they not count, since they aren't Catholic?

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='25 March 2010 - 09:44 PM' timestamp='1269571489' post='2080255']
Your site looks pretty slick these days. Are you an adventist bro?
[/quote]

Not Adventist. Not even Christian. Thanks for the compliments on the site.

todd_vetter33

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='26 March 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1269580260' post='2080375']
JMJ
1-Indulgences aren't sold, they are gained through prayer and works

2-So, you think that only Catholics are into sodomizing children? What about the LDS ranches? Like the YFZ ranch, hmm? Or do they not count, since they aren't Catholic?

[/quote]

Know your Catholic History. They use to be sold.

regarding the YFZ ranch. are they christian? if yes then they are Catholic. Just a differing version of it.

Know your Catholic history entirely, not the black legend sort.

There's more to the story and Todd's either dishonest or ignorant.