Nihil Obstat Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [url="http://damncoolpics.blogspot.com/2010/08/exotic-insect-sushi.html"]My link[/url] [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFvioEBJ01I/AAAAAAABgUo/7nMx6CkIeso/s400/insect_sushi_01.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFvinMXTC6I/AAAAAAABgUQ/UyobFTd79fk/s400/insect_sushi_04.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviml--foI/AAAAAAABgUI/JOVSuN4wLik/s400/insect_sushi_05.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviakJ6gCI/AAAAAAABgUA/AtJA-0Qk2oE/s400/insect_sushi_06.jpg[/img] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviaWtlW-I/AAAAAAABgT4/p0xOHWindTg/s400/insect_sushi_07.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviaGhXwiI/AAAAAAABgTw/mXzqzDN7K0I/s400/insect_sushi_08.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviZ81hOsI/AAAAAAABgTo/NXTvelWFaR8/s400/insect_sushi_09.jpg[/img] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/TFviQNBgpgI/AAAAAAABgTA/amiaaPXLyJI/s400/insect_sushi_14.jpg[/img] More at the link.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 9, 2010 Author Posted August 9, 2010 Rats. Not even a single post before it got moved to the LB.
MIKolbe Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 it got moved to the LB? no way! who would do such a devilish and power hungry thing????
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 If you don't mind, Nihil, I'm not hungry because I just ate, so I'll pass. That leaves more for you! I have always been known as very generous person. (Where's the barf emo when I need it?)
ardillacid Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img]
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 9, 2010 Posted August 9, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='09 August 2010 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1281388480' post='2154831'] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [/quote] Thanks! I needed that.
laetitia crucis Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='notardillacid' date='09 August 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1281388480' post='2154831'] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/blink822/th_puker.gif[/img] [/quote] I can always count on you for this one. THANK YOU!!!
Nihil Obstat Posted August 10, 2010 Author Posted August 10, 2010 Actually, this is something I don't think I could even give a chance. A shame really, I bet it tastes fine.
Hilde Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='10 August 2010 - 12:03 AM' timestamp='1281387818' post='2154820'] Rats. Not even a single post before it got moved to the LB. [/quote] Were you looking for a debate?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 10, 2010 Author Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' date='10 August 2010 - 01:08 AM' timestamp='1281420537' post='2155093'] Were you looking for a debate? [/quote] Actually, if this whole thread weren't going to be deleted when the server switches, I would have included a poll about whether or not you'd give it a try.
Hilde Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 I had a huge beetle come in the window to my room the other day. It was really gross. Can't say I felt the urge to eat it.
Laudate_Dominum Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 No doubt the work of Shoichi Uchiyama. I love that guy. The western taboo on [i]some[/i] arthropods is pretty funny to me. Humans are highly illogical. [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JImcvtJzIK8[/media]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 10, 2010 Author Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='10 August 2010 - 07:22 AM' timestamp='1281442946' post='2155164'] No doubt the work of Shoichi Uchiyama. I love that guy. The western taboo on [i]some[/i] arthropods is pretty funny to me. Humans are highly illogical. [/quote] That last one with the cricket scared me.
MIKolbe Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 I had chocolate covers crickets before.. pretty good. They looked dried out and not as slimy as they look in the sushi pics...tho...i would prolly try it anyways...
dominicansoul Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 I would probably take a can of RAID and spray the food on impulse..
laetitia crucis Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='10 August 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1281451775' post='2155253'] I would probably take a can of RAID and spray the food on impulse.. [/quote] Ditto.
dominicansoul Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='dominicansoul' date='10 August 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1281451775' post='2155253'] I would probably take a can of RAID and spray the food on impulse.. [/quote] ...OR I would be using ketchup... ...LOTS AND LOTS of ketchup!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now