Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 I have a sneaking suspicion you're doing what I say because you want something from me..... I'm on to you, Joseph Gordon.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 02:52 PM' timestamp='1281556341' post='2155988'] I have a sneaking suspicion you're doing what I say because you want something from me..... I'm on to you, Joseph Gordon. [/quote] I'm on to you too, nasty moose lady.
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 S'been a while since you called me that. It's also been a while since I made fun of your middle name Good times.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1281556585' post='2155991'] S'been a while since you called me that. It's also been a while since I made fun of your middle name Good times. [/quote] [spoiler][img]http://wallyllama.blog.lu/gallery/619/snapshot20090208173639.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) Yup that one too. I thought I was Katie Kaboom when I was little. Edited August 11, 2010 by Moosey
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 02:58 PM' timestamp='1281556714' post='2155995'] Yup that one too. I thought I was Katie Kaboom when I was little. [/quote] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXBjqH2QQc[/media] EDIT: Think I'll leave part of that post out after all. Edited August 11, 2010 by Nihil Obstat
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:02 PM' timestamp='1281556973' post='2156001'] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSXBjqH2QQc[/media] EDIT: Think I'll leave part of that post out after all. [/quote] Wise decision.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1281557252' post='2156006'] Wise decision. [/quote] It was iffy.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:12 PM' timestamp='1281557576' post='2156014'] Not to mention untrue [/quote] Did you see it before I edited?
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1281557876' post='2156025'] Mmmhmm. [/quote] Oops. It wasn't *exactly* what I meant though. Just the general idea.
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 04:19 PM' timestamp='1281557983' post='2156029'] Oops. It wasn't *exactly* what I meant though. Just the general idea. [/quote] I tried to see the similarities, I really did try
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1281558142' post='2156035'] I tried to see the similarities, I really did try [/quote] The part about you being Katie Kaboom, and the part about my mannerisms being strikingly similar to Chicken Boo's. Plus the part where I get brutally assaulted at the end. That's about it.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:27 PM' timestamp='1281558463' post='2156043'] That's true. [/quote] [img]http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0806/man-hug-man-hug-manly-demotivational-poster-1214783873.jpg[/img] From urbandictionary (unlinked due to content): 1. "good talk" A way to end a man-to-man conversation of personal feelings in a comfortable, heterosexual manner.
Moosey Posted August 11, 2010 Posted August 11, 2010 I'm okay with just shaking hands When guys give me man hugs I end up getting injured.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1281558919' post='2156058'] I'm okay with just shaking hands When guys give me man hugs I end up getting injured. [/quote] [img]http://reallygui.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/handshake.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 11, 2010 Author Posted August 11, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 03:41 PM' timestamp='1281559277' post='2156066'] On second thought, we can just wave [/quote] [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u80/angeldreamer_2/wave.gif[/img] [img]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/lazycard/wackywavingarmflailinginflatabletub.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now