Guest Crabpack Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='11 August 2010 - 09:05 PM' timestamp='1281578707' post='2156269'] Welcome! What would you like to drink? Since I don't know you, I don't know if you're noobish or not, but since I killed this thread faster than a can of Raid, I'd say that right now I'm noobier than you are. Over time, my opinion could change. Woah look at that noob! PWN THE NOOB! Jk, Welcome to phatmass [/quote] Drink...do you have Jagerbombs!?!?!?!?! Thanks!!! Glad to be here, and stuff...
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Crabpack' date='11 August 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1281578947' post='2156272'] Drink...do you have Jagerbombs!?!?!?!?! Thanks!!! Glad to be here, and stuff... [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] [/quote] We have everthing. Triple Jagerbomb coming up! Funny, I don't remember making some of the quotes you attributed to me......the alcohol must be working already. MIKolbe--Who or what is "ponti?" BTW--We've got a lot of bug sushi left over if anyone wants it. Edited August 12, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 I am ponti...and crabpack. He... found me...out... Sorry to mess with you. For...give...ness?
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' date='11 August 2010 - 09:40 PM' timestamp='1281580812' post='2156296'] I am ponti...and crabpack. He... found me...out... Sorry to mess with you. For...give...ness? [/quote] Nice to meet you. Yeah, MIKolbe pretends to be harmless and nice, but he can't help being evil sometimes. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/evil.gif[/img] However, even "I" noticed that you were acting awfully familiar with the territory to be a newbie. Just sayin'. Stuff like changing my quotes was kind of a giveaway. You can mess with me. MIKolbe does it all the time. That came out wrong. But, you know what I mean. Ignore my spiritual angst. Everyone else does. Every time it gets really hot outside I start channeling a 60's hippie. But, unlike Jo-Jo's (aka Nihil's) constant angst about something or other, he makes his interesting, and I come across as obnoxious. I'll have to ask Jo-Jo for his book on "How to Share Your Angst Without Boring the Rest of the World." Edited August 12, 2010 by IgnatiusofLoyola
Pontifite 7 of 10 Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 (edited) Hmm, I'll remember that for next... Umm...nevermind. Thanks for being a good sport. I need to block out this night, can I still have an jegarbomb. With olive. and a straw. Edited August 12, 2010 by Pontifite 7 of 10
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Pontifite 7 of 10' date='11 August 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1281581814' post='2156305'] Hmm, I'll remember that for next... Umm...nevermind. Thanks for being a good sport. I need to block out this night, can I still have an jegarbomb. With olive. and a straw. [/quote] Triple coming up. You want one of those little paper umbrellas with that? Well, you DID ask for a straw.....
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 I'll have a Rob Roy if you don't mind. A bit heavy on the Scotch. [img]http://cocktailista.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/a5e5f5630120x480.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1281587178' post='2156327'] I'll have what he's having. [/quote] You have exquisite taste.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 11:25 PM' timestamp='1281587111' post='2156326'] I'll have a Rob Roy if you don't mind. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img] A bit heavy on the Scotch. [img]http://cocktailista.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/a5e5f5630120x480.jpg[/img] [/quote] [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 11:26 PM' timestamp='1281587178' post='2156327'] I'll have what he's having. [/quote] Two triple Rob Roy's coming up. We also have REAL scotch if you change your mind--Single Malt. Let me know when you're ready for more.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='11 August 2010 - 11:39 PM' timestamp='1281587976' post='2156343'] Two triple Rob Roy's coming up. We also have REAL scotch if you change your mind--Single Malt. Let me know when you're ready for more. [/quote] Ooh dear, you do spoil us! Wouldn't want to waste a good single malt on a cocktail after all! How about 21 year Glenlivet?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now