IgnatiusofLoyola Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='11 August 2010 - 11:41 PM' timestamp='1281588091' post='2156346'] Ooh dear, you do spoil us! Wouldn't want to waste a good single malt on a cocktail after all! How about 21 year Glenlivet? [/quote] Will do. I have actually visited their brewery.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='11 August 2010 - 11:51 PM' timestamp='1281588683' post='2156357'] I don't have anything else [/quote] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_(honor)"]My link[/url] [quote name='IgnatiusofLoyola' date='11 August 2010 - 11:56 PM' timestamp='1281588977' post='2156360'] Will do. I have actually visited their brewery. [/quote] Neat! What's it like?
The Bus Station Posted August 12, 2010 Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='12 August 2010 - 12:58 AM' timestamp='1281589082' post='2156362'] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_(honor)"]My link[/url] [/quote]
Nihil Obstat Posted August 12, 2010 Author Posted August 12, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' date='12 August 2010 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1281589200' post='2156365'] I know what a toast is [/quote] If you scroll down, there's a list of popular toasts in various countries.
Hilde Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281589082' post='2156362'] [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_(honor)"]My link[/url] Neat! What's it like? [/quote] [quote]"Here's mud in your eye" (United States)[/quote] Lol, wut?
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 Oh man, Hilde! I can't believe I missed that one!
Hilde Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 Very strange. I would take it as a threat and throw the closest mud-like substance at them as a preemptive measure.
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Hilde' timestamp='1281711558' post='2156464'] Lol, wut? [/quote] I've heard it before, but I don't understand it either. Sounds like something Frank Sinatra would have said.
Moosey Posted August 13, 2010 Posted August 13, 2010 (edited) [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1281728991' post='2156600'] I've heard it before, but I don't understand it either. Sounds like something Frank Sinatra would have said. [/quote] Frankie Edited August 13, 2010 by Moosey
Nihil Obstat Posted August 13, 2010 Author Posted August 13, 2010 [quote name='Moosey' timestamp='1281729076' post='2156602'] Frankie [/quote] [url="http://artofmanliness.com/2008/02/11/talk-like-frank-sinatra/"]I dig your Clyde, barn-burner. [/url]
Lil'Monster Posted March 15, 2011 Posted March 15, 2011 looks very tasty......not really.........ewwwwww lookin at that bug sushi makes me wanna and besides that my chickens would enjoy eating bug sushi! i know they would! hahahaha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now