An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adios Indwelling Trinity

vee

After being away from her monastery due to poor health some crazy nun by the name of ... I forget her name.. has recovered enough to go back and so will be leaving us on October 30th to start the drive and will re enter on Nov 3. All I can say is ITS ABOUT TIME! Her community goes by the name of the Hermits of Saint Mary of Carmel and they do not have internet or the season of summer so Sister whatshername will never be online again. FINALLY I can have SOME PEACE AND QUIET!!! :yahoo: :nun2: Pray her health continues to improve and that she has a safe drive. Pray for her poor community that has to put up with her!

I have so much to say to you Sister whateveryournameis most of which can be summed up in three little words... [spoiler]YOU ARE WRONG![/spoiler]

Oh, I'll really miss her!

But, vee, I am sure that it is not an Adios for you: am I mistaken, or you are going to enter her Community....... eheh?

Anyway, she is Sister Emmanuel: I am sure I am not violating any secret saying this, first because you can see it in her personal page where there is her email address, and second because it seems to me that she signed a couple of her posts with her name.

Well......have a good drive IT: even if we weren't in touch for some time, I have always thought of you!

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1286996466' post='2179463']

I have so much to say to you Sister whateveryournameis most of which can be summed up in three little words... [spoiler]YOU ARE WRONG![/spoiler]
[/quote]

Oh Vee,

I laughed so hard when I read that. Here I was expecting something mushy like I'll Miss you.

LOL

Dear Mother Superior,

Maybe you do not realize that "Teasing Vee" is a very very important Carmelite duty.

With no internet access, who will fill this role now? Who? I ask you???

LaPetiteSoeur

We'll all come back! After three years, I think most orders allow sisters to participate....I think...

:nun3:

[quote name='LaPetiteSoeur' timestamp='1287010441' post='2179501']
We'll all come back! After three years, I think most orders allow sisters to participate....I think...

:nun3:
[/quote]

Well, most of the active ones will but likely not those entering cloisters.

But we'll just have to convert more people to fill in the gaps!

:nun: :evil:

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1287010542' post='2179502']
Well, most of the active ones will but likely not those entering cloisters.

But we'll just have to convert more people to fill in the gaps!

:nun: :evil:
[/quote]

And not even some of the active ones... I don't think I'd be able to come back, save for perhaps home visits.

It is the nature of Vocation Station to be in motion, with revolving doors of people coming and going. New people, searching for information on an order that interests them, are likely to stumble upon a Phatmass thread. Then, if they visit and post 10 times in the phorum, they can join us here.

It's not easy to say goodbye, but it is important to always be willing to say hello as well. :) I am not 'old guard' here, but many online communities are like this. People come and go...but the group continues on.

[b]IT[/b], I wish you the best, and hope that your health will recover enough for you to participate fully in your community. I know you are dealing with a lot, so be brave, and keep your eyes fixed on Jesus! You'll be missed here, but we'll see you in the Eucharist. :)