An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adios Indwelling Trinity

vee

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1288465052' post='2183683']
Ok I just got word that Sister Leadfoot of the Incredible Speed has made it to the town neighboring the monastery!! :dance: She must have been flooring it! I wonder how many States she has speeding tickets in now? :P Anyway she says all is well so maybe no tickets after all haha. Phew Im glad she made it!
[/quote]

Ummmmm...... I got a Ticket In Wisconsin :P rotfl !!!!

I'm so glad you made it safely! If you've time to email or message me, I'd love to hear from you and would love to write you as well.

Farewell, Sr. Emmanuel! :blowkiss: Again, I am so happy I got a chance to talk with you before you return to your hidden life of prayer and sacrifice. How blessed we have been here in VS for your presence and prayer. And we shall all remember you in prayer, as you remember us .. :pray:

May God reward your charity, as they say in Carmel, and may the grace of the Holy Spirit be with you!:amen:

• 4 weeks later...
littlellama17

Hi Nunsense! Do you have any advice for searching for the right Carmelite convent? I tried to email you but for some reason it won't work....could you kindly email me?

[quote name='littlellama17' timestamp='1290465491' post='2188656']
Hi Nunsense! Do you have any advice for searching for the right Carmelite convent? I tried to email you but for some reason it won't work....could you kindly email me?
[/quote]

Nunsense is no longer posting here as she entered a Carmelite monastery in Australia. If you want to email her, you can send it to the community at carmelned@multiline.com.au. All the Sisters share the same email and Nunsense said she'd be notified by the Superior when she received a message. I believe you can address her as Sr. Annie as she is currently a postulant. :)

• 2 months later...
sistersintigo

It is not my place to disclose particular information about Indwelling Trinity and her fellow Carmelites up North.
However, until you hear from her or from someone whom she has asked to post for her, a word to the wise:
Indwelling Trinity and her fellow hermits are having serious conversations about how her community can aid and support her
in what they believe God is calling her to do.
The news could be positive, not necessarily negative; but obviously this development touches IT very deeply.
Safe to say that IT would really, really value your prayers for her now.

[quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1297967837' post='2213331']
It is not my place to disclose particular information about Indwelling Trinity and her fellow Carmelites up North.
However, until you hear from her or from someone whom she has asked to post for her, a word to the wise:
Indwelling Trinity and her fellow hermits are having serious conversations about how her community can aid and support her
The news could be positive, not necessarily negative; but obviously this development touches IT very deeply.
[/quote]

From what I hear from IT, it seems quite positive indeed.

I'm sure prayers are quite welcome.

[quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1297969760' post='2213338']
From what I hear from IT, it seems quite positive indeed.

I'm sure prayers are quite welcome.
[/quote]

I concur.

[quote name='sistersintigo' timestamp='1297967837' post='2213331']
[/quote]

sistersintigo:

I'm not sure that you're aware -- but this post seems "gossipy" to me. You're right -- it is not your place to disclose particular information about IT, or her fellow Carmelites, or in fact any *inside* information that isn't public knowledge.

Now ... if you had posted in, lets say "Prayer Room" Pray for IT and the process she is going through (or for her adjustment in community, for her health, etc) then it is general yet specific enough for people to PRAY.

I figure that you really don't mean any harm with your post -- and I don't know how old you are or your experience in dealing with delicate issues but usually if it is a delicate issue it is much more wise and prudent to simply stay quiet and pray. You also may find yourself breaking a certain level of trust (albeit inadvertently) if you do post.

There are times where you may want to post "inside" knowledge about a group -- maybe warning about something that is wrong. Even in those cases prudence and wisdom are called for -- and lots of prayer. You can easily cross over from trying to be helpful to gossip.

I concur with cmaria. Well said :like:
All I know is if what is about to be said or posted starts or could start with the sentence "It is not my place to disclose particular information about _______ " Then dont do it!!!

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1298044763' post='2213601']
It is not my place to disclose particular information about Vee8, but.... she needs LOTZ of prayerz!!!

..oh wait...
[/quote]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
rotfl
:lol4:

[quote name='dominicansoul' timestamp='1298044763' post='2213601']
It is not my place to disclose particular information about Vee8, but.... she needs LOTZ of prayerz!!!

..oh wait...
[/quote]

Bad ds, Bad ds :P