An Old School Catholic Message Board

Adios Indwelling Trinity

vee

Now IT says she is leaving on October 28 to start the long drive so keep her in your prayers.

As Organwerke unknowingly predicted I will not have to say adios for long. I have spoken with ITs prioress on the phone, after she received my letter, and I am going there the first week of November. The prioress is amazing btw! I will be there for three weeks however another Sister will be supervising me, and there is recreation once a week so currently we talk more than we will on the same property which is whats Id expect anyway. Im going to listen to God, to be with God, to see what this community is like, and so the rest of them can see what Im like as well. Because of the intense silence and solitude and me being a newbie visitor they will have a meal together at the main monastery a couple of times a week. There are also a few hours of work at the main house a day but even then its not like we will be casually chit chatting so it wont be adios but our friendship is going to change, Iikely into more of a silent comedy because mischief is allowed :evil: :evil: :evil:

edited to fix emote

Edited by vee8

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1288015317' post='2182308']
Now IT says she is leaving on October 28 to start the long drive so keep her in your prayers.

As Organwerke unknowingly predicted I will not have to say adios for long. I have spoken with ITs prioress on the phone, after she received my letter, and I am going there the first week of November. The prioress is amazing btw! I will be there for three weeks however another Sister will be supervising me, and there is recreation once a week so currently we talk more than we will on the same property which is whats Id expect anyway. Im going to listen to God, to be with God, to see what this community is like, and so the rest of them can see what Im like as well. Because of the intense silence and solitude and me being a newbie visitor they will have a meal together at the main monastery a couple of times a week. There are also a few hours of work at the main house a day but even then its not like we will be casually chit chatting so it wont be adios but our friendship is going to change, Iikely into more of a silent comedy because mischief is allowed :evil: :evil: :evil:

edited to fix emote
[/quote]

rotfl... can anyone beleive that i will be living with the brat? It is going to be hard for us to keep a straight face... I am suspecting some silent high jinx! Please pray for both of us!
Better yet... Pray for the poor nuns who have to put up with us! :P

Hugs you all,

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='Indwelling Trinity' timestamp='1288016227' post='2182313']
rotfl... can anyone beleive that i will be living with the brat? It is going to be hard for us to keep a straight face... I am suspecting some silent high jinx! Please pray for both of us!
Better yet... Pray for the poor nuns who have to put up with us! :P

Hugs you all,

Indwelling Trinity
[/quote]

Silent high jinx? Me? NEVER!!!!! I am the perfect little angel :angel: I am a door mouse who would never plot, scheme, conspire or connive! EVER! I just :pray: and :bible:
All that quiet time will be perfect for [s]plotting[/s] praying! :saint:

:ninja:
I prefer the term quiet riot.

Edited by vee8

I want to know EXACTLY what conversation you had with the prioress to determine that "Mischief is allowed."

Exactly.

Word-for-word.

:evil:

Divine Mercy 9999

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1288112567' post='2182688']
Silent high jinx? Me? NEVER!!!!! I am the perfect little angel :angel: I am a door mouse who would never plot, scheme, conspire or connive! EVER! I just :pray: and :bible:
All that quiet time will be perfect for [s]plotting[/s] praying! :saint:

I prefer the term quiet riot.
[/quote]

You know, the quiet ones are always the most mischievious. :nunpray: :nunpray:

[quote name='krissylou' timestamp='1288115106' post='2182699']
I want to know EXACTLY what conversation you had with the prioress to determine that "Mischief is allowed."

Exactly.

Word-for-word.

:evil:
[/quote]

Oh it wasnt the prioress it was some Sister Emmanuel who said "mischief is allowed" so if I have to sit in the naughty corner she is going to too!!! She also said snowballs are allowed as well as snow angels but you cant really throw a snow angel unless you spend a few minutes building wings onto the ball but thats taking away from valuable prayer time so forget that! Besides I would NEVER throw a snowball at a nun thats just so unholy, rude, disrespectful and horrible of me!

Winter ninja :cold:

typo

Edited by vee8

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=107926&st=120&gopid=2182793"]The aftermath of a snowball fight between Indwelling Trinity and vee8.[/url]

TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='MithLuin' timestamp='1288138578' post='2182843']
That picture? MAJORLY epic.

Awesome :)

I've had a snowball fight with a seminarian before....does that count?
[/quote]

Haha!

I was thrown down a hill of snow and then subsequentally tackled by a seminarian... It was a wild day! We had over three feet of snow! But so much fun!

Max that was funny, funny, funny!

IT -- you are a wonderful and blessed Sister. Thanks for the conversations we had. I probably won't be back on before you are on your way to the motherhouse (maybe not the right term but you understand what I mean) :).

I will say a prayer for you while in Rome :).

Blessings,

CMD

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='cmariadiaz' timestamp='1288153433' post='2182908']
Max that was funny, funny, funny!

IT -- you are a wonderful and blessed Sister. Thanks for the conversations we had. I probably won't be back on before you are on your way to the motherhouse (maybe not the right term but you understand what I mean) :).

I will say a prayer for you while in Rome :).

Blessings,

CMD
[/quote]

Mi querida Hermana.... Gracias for todos.... I have loved being and sharing with you my friend. Continue on you journey towards Jesus. Hee wil show you the way as you seek His will. Let us continue to pray for each other. Thank you for the gift of your beautiful friendship my friend.

May your time in Rome be a time of great Blessing. I love you my friend. :)

Tenderly,

Sister Emmanuel, a.k.a. Indwelling Trinity:kiss:

Indwelling Trinity

My Dear Friends:

The time has come for me to leave you. I am so very happy and excited to be returning to the Monastery Hermitage. I will be leaving this morning.

I just want to let you know how much i love each one of you. I thank you for your friendship and sharing and most of all for your prayers during my time of extreme illness. Each of you have been Jesus present to me in a most loving and caring way.

I will continue always to carry each one of you and your precious vocations in my heart and in my prayer and so in prayer you are with me in the hermitage. My prayer is for you and for successive vocations who come to phatmass. I will miss you all very much!

May God Bless each of you abundantly and keep you always faithful to His love. May you always say YES to Jesus and may he ever hold you gently in the palm of His hand. Please remember me in your own good prayers.

I love you ALL! :kiss:

Tenderly in Our Mother of Carmel,

Sister Emmanuel HSMC (a.k.a. Indwelling Trinity)
Hermit of Saint Mary of Carmel :crusader:

Edited by Indwelling Trinity

Safe travels to your Hermitage, Sister Emmanuel! I hope all is well with you, and that you are able to find peace in all of your trials. And of course, it's awesome that [b]vee[/b] will be 'visiting' you soon!

Ok I just got word that Sister Leadfoot of the Incredible Speed has made it to the town neighboring the monastery!! :dance: She must have been flooring it! I wonder how many States she has speeding tickets in now? :P Anyway she says all is well so maybe no tickets after all haha. Phew Im glad she made it!