An Old School Catholic Message Board

Patron Saints 2011

Lil Red

Guest ericps88

Hi,

I have a catholic youth group that I think would like to participate in this sort of activity. Especially after adoration I think it would be awesome!

Question 1: Do you get all of the saints or just a select few?

Question 2: If you could pick one for me? I know I'm pretty late and all but let just say something tells me I need to ask for help. Lots of struggles going on in my life wondering what the Lord wants of me. A priest, marriage, single life... bah.... I would really appreciate it!

Thanks a bunch,

Eric (from Canada eh... :like: )

L'il Red, I am sorry to ask so late, but I've actually been hoping for weeks to find someone who could "pull a patron" for me and my family? There's me, my husband, and my sons, Thing 2 and Thing 1! :-) I would be so appreciative. I hope you are recovered from your illness!

Looks like I missed it too, thats the story of my life a day late and a dollar short. I would have asked earlier but this is the first time I seen this thread. Well maybe next year.

ed

I promise, next week I will draw for all those who have asked that I have not yet gotten to. Sorry, but my life has been pretty crazy lately, and really the last thing on my mind has been patron saints. Next week for sure, though!

Catholictothecore

I need all the help I can get, lol!

Our Lady of Mount Carmel is my special devotion, as it's the particular form my consecration to Mary takes. But I'm interested in learning of another as well. Pick one for me?

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1293035404' post='2193967']
I promise, next week I will draw for all those who have asked that I have not yet gotten to. Sorry, but my life has been pretty crazy lately, and really the last thing on my mind has been patron saints. Next week for sure, though!
[/quote]

Thanks Lil Red.

fides quarens intellectum

Just wanted to say thanks again to Lil Red for doing this! We're loving the patron saint who was picked for us. :)