dUSt Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I like black people. I think they are pretty great. Just wanted a thread about it. Peace.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I like black people, too. I like tall people. I like short people. I like people with blue eyes. I like children who go to bed when they are told. But, mostly, I just like black people.
dUSt Posted January 27, 2011 Author Posted January 27, 2011 One time, I met a black guy that was mean to me. I didn't like him too much. But, despite that, I still like black people a great deal.
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 Black people are awesome. I've grown up wishing I was black. I still hope.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='Delivery Boy' timestamp='1296094774' post='2204842'] Black people are awesome. I've grown up wishing I was black. I still hope. [/quote]
fides quarens intellectum Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1296089785' post='2204810'] [/quote] my sentiments exactly
Jaime Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 I like black people I love chocolate bunnies though.
Vincent Vega Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 Elizabeth likes them thrice as much as anyone else. I, too, like black people. In my experience, they are much more warm and welcoming than white people, and tend to be more straightforward.
Guest Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1296099402' post='2204879'] Elizabeth likes them thrice as much as anyone else. I, too, like black people. In my experience, they are much more warm and welcoming than white people, and tend to be more straightforward. [/quote] I hate white people.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 27, 2011 Posted January 27, 2011 [quote name='tgoldson' timestamp='1296097465' post='2204866'] What is wrong with you people? [/quote] Wrong?
dUSt Posted January 27, 2011 Author Posted January 27, 2011 It's awesome how so many of you like black people. This is awesome!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now